Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Since you can stop Perfect Immortality with Permadeth and ignore the steal beneficial effects with block beneficial effects on them, I don't see how it can be broken. It's not impossible to beat.
    this scenario happends somewhat often: SS steals everything and in the next turn astra used her powermove and put permadeath healblock and perfect corruption on your team. that's just game breaking. no other char can do similar things in such a devastating manner.
    even if you can beat the def from time to time the moves itself are just too much. some slight adjustments are absolutely necessary imo. interesting that no dev said a single word about this so far.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    this scenario happends somewhat often: SS steals everything and in the next turn astra used her powermove and put permadeath healblock and perfect corruption on your team. that's just game breaking. no other char can do similar things in such a devastating manner.
    even if you can beat the def from time to time the moves itself are just too much. some slight adjustments are absolutely necessary imo. interesting that no dev said a single word about this so far.
    I haven't fought a SSE team yet so I can't voice a real opinion anyhow. Perhaps it could be adjusted to steal one effect each, that sounds like it would still be good but not too insane.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I haven't fought a SSE team yet so I can't voice a real opinion anyhow. Perhaps it could be adjusted to steal one effect each, that sounds like it would still be good but not too insane.
    yeah something more reasonable like that would be cool. don't castrate him, just make him reasonable i'd say. (maybe applying magic damage instead of true and maybe limit the buffs to up to one/two chars) something like that.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I think Astra is the issue 5 power for being able to heal block, permadeath, and perfect corruption for 2 turns and when she is ascended can possibly do crippling damage. A few power moves have been tweaked to 6 or 7 I think that be more reasonable for her.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think Astra is the issue 5 power for being able to heal block, permadeath, and perfect corruption for 2 turns and when she is ascended can possibly do crippling damage. A few power moves have been tweaked to 6 or 7 I think that be more reasonable for her.
    very good point, this is really very cheap if you take all effects into account.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    very good point, this is really very cheap if you take all effects into account.
    She also grants immunity to her entire team against mark, doom and curse as well. Her power move is way too cheap with everything else.

OS
    Android
    If you wanted to do something to seventh son I always say for some furies, they don’t need to do damage. For VHE his fury could no damage and if it worked correctly again giving critical status after revival I think it still be powerful and I would still keep using VHE. Similar argument could be made for seventh son giving everyone perfect immortality forever and stealing all effects does he really need to do damage too? That being said I think I be against any nerf of a new big toon right after being released and stand by my Astra critique. I should mention I have Astra and no seventh son (yet)

OS
    Android
    If you wanted to do something to seventh son I always say for some furies, they don’t need to do damage. For VHE his fury could no damage and if it worked correctly again giving critical status after revival I think it still be powerful and I would still keep using VHE. Similar argument could be made for seventh son giving everyone perfect immortality forever and stealing all effects does he really need to do damage too? That being said I think I be against any nerf of a new big toon right after being released and stand by my Astra critique. I should mention I have Astra and no seventh son (yet)
    it just frustrates me because i'm somewhat sure that they did this for monetary reasons and they were fully aware of the implications this this will cause.
    nerfing a fresh released toon is bad for sure and many people will be rightfully pissed, because they invested a ton to get him, but well they brought themselves in this situation.
    and i fear we won't see any changes soon because of that. so they sacrificed the balance for some dirty money. this is no longterm oriented thinking. maybe they got some pressure
    from the management, but i cannot judge this.

OS
    iOS
    I just wonder how many are unhappy about him because he's a good (much needed) counter to VHE and lord knows they won't nerf VHE.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am beginning to think that myself. I am happy to see new defenses in the arena because of him I think the problem is and is warranted that things that should be counters are not working for some reason and that should be looked into. Ezz started a thread about this in general discussion. Again I don’t think he is a problem but Astra and gunner COTD in combination with him seem to be the issue. More so because of Astra power move being too cheap and Gunner COTD not being scaled properly.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.