Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I think the only real issue is the GCotD scaling. I don't personally feel Astra's power move is too cheap. It wasn't before.. or at least not many brought it up before the GCotD scaling became an issue. I mean add Charge and Ascension to GCotD and it's doing 30k damage to each member of the opposing team. Combine that with permadeth and well.. 2 hits and you're dead
    Last edited by Yup; 01-24-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think the only real issue is the GCotD scaling. I don't personally feel Astra's power move is too cheap. It wasn't before.. or at least not many brought it up before the GCotD scaling became an issue. I mean Charge and Ascension and it's doing 30k damage to each member of the opposing team.
    you prolly missed the time as she was released. there were huge discussions about her, for many weeks. but we got used to it i think, at least she has a counter now, but the powermove itself is insane for 5 power. but yeah especilly now it's more obvious, than last week.

i still think she is a bit out of line, but crimson dog calmed me down personally.

look what buzz does --> gives an annoying shield lol
    or other chars:
    red nobl:
    just throws power points away so as green harpy and many others.

i cannot recall one single 5 power move that can be compared with this one. it's at least a 6 or 7 powermove imo

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I'd be fine with changing her move cost to maybe 6. Any higher could risk breaking her. Since Val can accuracy down and block effects the whole opposing team for a couple turns with her basic, I like to see her as the best counter for someone like Astra who relies on chance for her attacks. My own flair for her is giving her blind and Purge Talismans so that she can give a very effective batch of debuffs to everyone.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Do Purge talismans work? I'm having a hard time seeing any evidence they do.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd be fine with changing her move cost to maybe 6. Any higher could risk breaking her. Since Val can accuracy down and block effects the whole opposing team for a couple turns with her basic, I like to see her as the best counter for someone like Astra who relies on chance for her attacks. My own flair for her is giving her blind and Purge Talismans so that she can give a very effective batch of debuffs to everyone.
    It looks like they just upped it to 6
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    It looks like they just upped it to 6
    why do you think so?

i checked the description on my own now:

Name:  2018-01-24 23_38_38-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 490
Size:  78.6 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    They seem to work differently than last time, as in I haven't seen any healing numbers. But I do recall multiple effects being removed on opponents. I need more testing to know for sure.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    why do you think so?

i checked the description on my own now:

Name:  2018-01-24 23_38_38-Leapdroid (v1.8.0.0).png
Views: 490
Size:  78.6 KB
    Sorry thought you were talking about GCOTD. Time to sleep ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I've been testing them for three weeks now, and I can confirm that they do work, at least partially, but.... not so often as I'd like, maybe its because they have just a 20% chance, only on perfect attacks. Not so sure about the healing, I saw just once healing the char I was using.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Found an issue with 7th Son Eddie. If he has Immortal talismans his fury fails to give him infinite perfect immortality. Not sure if this happens in every case, when I've seen it the immortal icon is showing 1. I use my fury, my team gets perfect immortality and 7th son gets all the buffs from the other team but immortality goes away.