Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Update: did many many many small sacrifices with 301 - 399 essence (min. nine 2*chars + one 1* char or two 3* chars) that gave me many rare souls. Ofc got mostly 3* chars from it but also some 4* for bigger sacrifices. Maybe that helps a little. Good luck to everybody getting Seventh Son Eddie!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Around 50 events souls for no 7son Eddie, as usual.
    Summoned 800 regular souls for only 15 rare souls. Did 3 tier 6 and 1 vortex for all those souls. Fortunately got Astra, otherwise this event would have been a total disappointment.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I know a top player who was saving a ton of quality toons and sacrificed repeatedly to get Maker souls - used ***96*** Maker souls and didn’t get 7th Son.

He said he wasn’t going to post here because he’s not a complainer - but man - that is rough
    It is rough indeed Nicko. This is par the course for me, and a lot of us. During both the Hallowed and Edward Eddie events I dropped somewhere around 100 event souls and struck out. That’s on top of Legendary etc souls.

Hallowed happen to drop for me from a Legendary a month later. Still no Edward. I’m pushing about 60 event souls now and no 7th either. Its quite frustrating, but I learned long ago not to waste real money on this.

I’m burnt out, and feel like quitting, but I won’t. I have around 100 SoW from sacrifices, but I’m not bothering with the Arena today other than to make sure I drop out of the top 25. Don’t need g/a souls. Rather rare ones.

OS
    Android
    That's some rough luck. I did two vortex and two tier vi and didn't get him. Then after getting frustrated with two losses in arena due to game closing I decided to try one more tier vi. Pulled 7th son finally. Still missing Hallowed and trooper (waiting on RNG, saving my frontier coins). I pulled Edward the Great from a rare magus soul during that event (event souls gave me nothing worthwhile).

Have to agree with you T-Man, I prefer the 26-50 range for rewards. Funny that NF doesn't change it when the sweet spot is far from the top.

OS
    Android

Rainmaker is my chosen one

Hi bros ;

After 10+ Tier VI sacs , 3 vortex , almost 80 maker souls , 200+ rare g/a and rare souls i got good dupes for sac feed like cyborg/nomad/pdk and so many others 4* toons but no Seventh Son ... im happy w/ the only 3 non-dupes i pulled : Rainmaker , Kari , Gunner Priestess ; now my Eddie´s collection need only the two latest awesome magus .. maybe one day haha

Cheers !
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    iOS
    Around 40 Maker souls, two vortex fills, only a few four star dupes. I think I’m close to done. 10+ rare souls of any color, ESPECIALLY gunner should at least yield a 4*. An event soul of 25+, should give you the new toon. The drop rates are now, and always have been bad. I know it’s my own fault for trying still, but 600 ironite, should have bought me AT LEAST, a five star character. The game is pretty, and I love Maiden, Spartan and the devs are great for interacting, and their customer service is top notch. But after playing two years almost, and spending too much money, this is bunk.

Cheers
    Eskiggalu
    Last edited by Monte47; 01-21-2018 at 02:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    RNG is and forever will be a bitch. Opened 40 maker souls 30 G&A Souls and nothing. Opened the last of the 7 Legendary Souls I got from Vortex and Sacrifices and there he is.

Looks pretty useful but I still need to come up with a good team to go along with him.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    It's the first new toon event I'm not going to complain about completely. I had in inventory many souls, I was almost giving up. I still had mateiral for a last T6 that gave me 40 rares 4 makers and some SS. There was little missing for the third vortex and I still had not opened the common souls, I opened 2 stacks of the 14 I had and finished the vortex that gave me another 7 maker, 4 G / A, 4 legendary and some SS not bad. The first 20 rares nothing (the 40 come in separate stacks) the next 20 bummmmmmmmmm 7th son .... To my delight the first legendary I opened came Edward completing my Eddie collection so far. The rest came all dupe ... nothing special. But I can not go without complaining ... it's the third or fourth sacrifice event that I'm loaded with stuff and not Prisoner, AG and Ragna. The rarity of the Prisioner is too high for a persanagem that today is not all that it was in the past. But for those who collect toons it's a huge fault.
    Last edited by calizario; 01-21-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Been saving up a lot for this sacrifice event.
    About 40+ maker souls yielded Seventh Son. Ironically got a second from a Legendary Soul.
    I dropped about 170+ Gun/Assassin souls to finally get VHE. Almost gave up after 150+ but dumped last vortex yield to finally complete that character.
    I think I have about 1 more vortex before I am out of every resource...
    I can't complain about this event, but I definitely put the resources into maximizing my odds. Still a few big Eddie's and other rares eluding me.

OS
    iOS

@devs

Thanks for an amazing Eddie. Please do not need him ;-) let us enjoy him :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/