Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I haven’t posted around here for a while, as I didn’t wanna to complain anymore because of this RNG (which can be gentle from time to time), and I don’t wanna complain right now, eventhough I didn’t got the new 7S after opening a lot of souls and tired of seeing the same dupes over and over.

Sure, its a new toon and its not supposed to be available for anyone in an instant, I can understand that, but, if we’re talking about a sacrifice-based way to get a new toon, why the event souls are giving me mostly 3* toons, which aren’t good enough even just for a tier III sacrifice?!

I would’ve like to got mostly or only 4* toons from these event souls, but I believe that the devs have a big picture of the sacrifices made in the game.

At least, I appreciate the fact that the 7S will be available from the other kind of souls and, even if it’s a small chance to got him in the future, there IS a chance...

...which brings me to a question to the devs, if they are reading this, will the Sentinel Mayan Priestess be available again sometime? Thx.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I'm 0 for 39 on Maker Souls so far (five Tier VIs, a vortex, and three souls from the store). But there's still some time this week for a few more big sacrifices, and, hopefully, the upcoming Arena event will bring some good opportunities as well.
    0 for 53 now, after another Tier VI and vortex. I think that will be my final attempt at the altar, and I'll hope for better luck from the Arena event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Sacrificed every dupe I've been saving, got and opened ~50 Maker souls... I'm finally out of ironite, toons. I play LoL get a rare soul open it and here is Seventh Son. RNG works in mysterious ways.

OS
    Android
    Managed to do another 6 tier sacrifice, f**c sake - rewards: 4 (four) maker souls and 12 skills shards, no g/a and rare souls, what the hell? I used these souls pulled 2 **** dupes. Ok used 600 frontier points, bought 2 trooper souls, managed to do another 6 tier an 4th or 5th vortex. Overall received 7 maker souls, 10 g/a souls and bunch of skill shards, started to use 1 by 1, no red eyes from g/a's, 6th maker soul - red eyes Visions Eddie (dupe), 7th soul finally gave me 7 son Eddie.
    Should I'll be happy? In theory yes, however I've used all my ironite (over 3k) all eternity and frontier fragments, was it worth? I'm not sure, I have mixed feelings, I still think that to get new event toons should be easier and new Eddies should be guaranteed from 1st used event soul, next souls - lottery as it is now.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Managed to do another 6 tier sacrifice, f**c sake - rewards: 4 (four) maker souls and 12 skills shards, no g/a and rare souls, what the hell? I used these souls pulled 2 **** dupes. Ok used 600 frontier points, bought 2 trooper souls, managed to do another 6 tier an 4th or 5th vortex. Overall received 7 maker souls, 10 g/a souls and bunch of skill shards, started to use 1 by 1, no red eyes from g/a's, 6th maker soul - red eyes Visions Eddie (dupe), 7th soul finally gave me 7 son Eddie.
    Should I'll be happy? In theory yes, however I've used all my ironite (over 3k) all eternity and frontier fragments, was it worth? I'm not sure, I have mixed feelings, I still think that to get new event toons should be easier and new Eddies should be guaranteed from 1st used event soul, next souls - lottery as it is now.
    Painful but for this specific character it was worth it, Seventh Son From a Seventh Soul, that's a sign ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android

90+

super action 90+ soul makers and just one 4 * rocket dog seriously? do not have G / A Souls where I got 2x hall.ed which I did not have 90 ?? 5x filled with swirl and nothing

I apologize for the language

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer_V View Post
    super action 90+ soul makers and just one 4 * rocket dog seriously? do not have G / A Souls where I got 2x hall.ed which I did not have 90 ?? 5x filled with swirl and nothing

I apologize for the language
    i understand, say thanks to NF sorry for you, same here
    Loot system is a big big big shit for many players and not others
    Last edited by blade685; 01-24-2018 at 04:15 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Lmao I just realized that the maker pack and maker mega pack say that there's a better chance of pulling VIKING Eddie, when the single maker soul says there's a better chance of pulling Seventh Son Eddie
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Lmao I just realized that the maker pack and maker mega pack say that there's a better chance of pulling VIKING Eddie, when the single maker soul says there's a better chance of pulling Seventh Son Eddie
    this is just another bug i think i see seventh son here for all pack
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Finally!

Thank you, NF. You’ve guaranteed another future purchase from me.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many