Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

January 19th 2018 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 01-19-2018 at 10:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    Name:  IMG_20180119_130815.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  42.0 KB

This all sounds pretty cool, a rather sparse update since it only seems to have tuning changes and a new Eddie but it's always appreciated whenever there's a new update.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

*cough cough**... 2018... *cough cough*
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    *cough cough**... 2018... *cough cough*
    I'mma.... go update my damn templates now...

(And thanks for pointing that out... I think again.)

OS
    Android
    Just confirming, no updates on Stores this time? I (Android user) got no updates so far on the Play Store.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Just confirming, no updates on Stores this time? I (Android user) got no updates so far on the Play Store.

Cheers, Ed.
    There are new "Specials" for the Maker Souls
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

Cheers, Ed.
    There's an update we had go live earlier this week in the Play Store and iOS App Store which is now force upgraded to, but if you already grabbed that update, then yeah, no newer app update. That said, most of the fixes for this release were done via server (since the majority of changes/fixes/additions where character-related).

OS
    iOS
    Exhausted all my sacrifice-fodder, 30-35 maker souls, no sign of him at all. Oh well. Got enough skills shards to max out my Rainmaker Eddie so not all bad. Seventh Son Eddie looks like a beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There's an update we had go live earlier this week in the Play Store and iOS App Store which is now force upgraded to, but if you already grabbed that update, then yeah, no newer app update. That said, most of the fixes for this release were done via server (since the majority of changes/fixes/additions where character-related).
    Is there going to be an update for the update? The game randomly closes. Happens in pve, PvP, navigating through the screens and in sacrifice. I've had the game just quit at least 6 times today, twice in the middle of PvP battles and 3 times while trying to do sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Is there going to be an update for the update? The game randomly closes. Happens in pve, PvP, navigating through the screens and in sacrifice. I've had the game just quit at least 6 times today, twice in the middle of PvP battles and 3 times while trying to do sacrifice.
    If you contact our Customer Support team via the in-game Support button with this information, they will be able to get more information about what is occurring to you. This will help them with collecting that information for the dev team, and they may have a solution for you in the meantime.

For anyone else who is having this issue, I would also recommend contacting support via the in-game Support button. You can find that button by tapping the Gear button on the top-right of most screens, then tapping the "Support" button.