Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Nox I've tried and it works, but too slow on pc. Might be my computer, it's an old workstation. It's good for what it is, and fast, but not the latest and greatest by a long ways.

Going to try turning off bluetooth and whatever else I can think of and see. Did one arena battle last night after reset, almost done and game closed plus one game close in pve with a trooper. Pve offense is currently in the 70% range thanks to the crashes, no way to compete with that kind of win rate.
    I know your feeling, Im still away from playing with my phone... Have you tried to use Nox with custom configurations as a tablet with compatibility mode in OpenGL. Im using this config along with 4 CPU cores and let 8 GBs of RAM to the emulator with 1280x720 resolution. Hope it works for you to.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I know your feeling, Im still away from playing with my phone... Have you tried to use Nox with custom configurations as a tablet with compatibility mode in OpenGL. Im using this config along with 4 CPU cores and let 8 GBs of RAM to the emulator with 1280x720 resolution. Hope it works for you to.
    I'll have to try that Wednesday when my weekend starts. Tried without bluetooth on and still the same problem. On the bright side, lots more players above me makes it easier to gain points back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I'll have to try that Wednesday when my weekend starts. Tried without bluetooth on and still the same problem. On the bright side, lots more players above me makes it easier to gain points back.
    Askora , see the resolution your phone is using. I saw that it uses a Galaxy 8+, if it got to use something of VR in it probably changed the resolution for WQHD. See if you're not in this, if you're moving to FHD +.

I asked all of this because it was happening to me in the past and I discovered that the problem was this, that the game simply closed without warning.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    Askora , see the resolution your phone is using. I saw that it uses a Galaxy 8+, if it got to use something of VR in it probably changed the resolution for WQHD. See if you're not in this, if you're moving to FHD +.

I asked all of this because it was happening to me in the past and I discovered that the problem was this, that the game simply closed without warning.
    Thanks calizario, that could definitely be it. I was using my gear vr not that long ago. Will give it a try and see if that fixes it.