OS
    Android

First great Eddie

Which was your first great Eddie pull and do you still use him? Mine was carriage rider, got him near the start of my playing. I remember him fondly. He was the first 5 star I made and first I skill sharded. I still find his healing and fury skills useful in pve, and have him set as my champion. What about you all?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    VHE...got him within the first few months of playing and still use him daily 😀👍

OS
    Android

vampire

got VHE while starting Underworld and he is my fave, new 7th son kicks some serious ass but Vampire and I share nostalgic ties I will always favor him because we have gone through so much

first 5 star was headache prone Visions who was also my first of so many 5 star Eddie sacrifices who suck compared to Vampire

I think if you don't have VHE you are missing out on a significantly great part of this game-he is the best

OS
    iOS
    First 5 star Eddie... It was f'n Visions.
    Damn, I remember it like it was yesterday. Visions Eddie dragged my shitty team through the bulk of the game, and I kept him kicking around for about a year afterwards, right up until my second Eternal soul.

I'd like to think he's in a better place now.

Here lies F'n Visions Eddie
    2015 (I think) - 2016
    "He wasn't very good"

Rest in piss, forever missed.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Navigator.

But really GRE was my go to for a long long time even though I had many others. I find CR, Rainmaker, Visions, all okay, but not as versatile. By the time I got Pharoah, he was nothing compared to Navigator and Clairvoyant combined.

Am really liking 7S though... and have yet to see VHE anywhere. I have all the other Eddies though.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-21-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    my first 5 stars eddie was the samurai, ahh ... I still remember the insane amount of damage he did, I remember there were competitions here in the forums to see who did more damage with him, then the nerf bat hit him, no longer It was the same again, but it is still a very solid character.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    my first was CR
    Used him a lot before now never
    The best for me are navigator and VH and i don't have them F'Ng RNG i hate it
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    CR and Samurai for me were my strongest Eddies in the early days. They helped me through a lot of the story mode for sure. CR was a great toon but not used him in many, many months now. Samurai still gets used in Sentinel LOL though!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496