OS
    iOS

Legendary Support Package for $30. I'd buy that.

Having been unable to access my game for over a week now, I started a new character to play while I wait to hear anything at all back from support. I see that the game currently offers a legendary starter package which wasn't available previously, and thought "there's no way I'd pay $30 for that considering my game may disappear at any point, and I can't even get support."

That's when the idea struck me! The Legendary Support Pack for $30. I'd totally buy that! At this point I would buy a semi-responsive support for $10. Whatever I can get really.

I love this game and would have bought it outright in the app store, rather than have it as a freemium model and lose the ability to play after spending time and effort to build my team and troopers.

I really hope this improves soon. Apparently the loading issue is a "known issue", though the only reason I know that is because I took the time to join this forum. Kind of wonder how many people have already deleted the game and just walked away?

Does anyone have any insight into fixing the issue or how to get support to...... Support its users?

OS
    Android
    Actually this game rocks. I don't play many games on my phone but this one I knew I would be hooked like the song.
    Hooks in you, hooks in me, hooks in the ceiling
    For that well hung feeling
    No big deal, no big sin, strung up on love I
    Got the hooks screwed in
    Give it time, give them time, to work out the bugs. Remember the game has JUST been released. No way a development team can find every bug.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

OS
    Android
    PM me your ticket # and I'll do my best to get Support to speed up your request.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    PM me your ticket # and I'll do my best to get Support to speed up your request.
    Sent! Thank you for the response and anything you can do.