Having been unable to access my game for over a week now, I started a new character to play while I wait to hear anything at all back from support. I see that the game currently offers a legendary starter package which wasn't available previously, and thought "there's no way I'd pay $30 for that considering my game may disappear at any point, and I can't even get support."

That's when the idea struck me! The Legendary Support Pack for $30. I'd totally buy that! At this point I would buy a semi-responsive support for $10. Whatever I can get really.

I love this game and would have bought it outright in the app store, rather than have it as a freemium model and lose the ability to play after spending time and effort to build my team and troopers.

I really hope this improves soon. Apparently the loading issue is a "known issue", though the only reason I know that is because I took the time to join this forum. Kind of wonder how many people have already deleted the game and just walked away?

Does anyone have any insight into fixing the issue or how to get support to...... Support its users?