Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I see many complaining about the Child, but let's face it arena was boring .. fights too long, this buff in the child I enjoyed. . I have a thought about times of attacks that probably should be different from many .. I do not worry about defeat nowadays .. I just want to have fun .. Those who receive my attacks should note that there are not many changes in my team .. is a team with a blocker and 3 toons of strong attack .. The game is with a lot of defense buff .. needed this swing to the side of the attack .. to my view the arena returned to have its starting time fast as was the about 3 months ago .. I'm enjoying it ..
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    I see many complaining about the Child, but let's face it arena was boring .. fights too long, this buff in the child I enjoyed. . I have a thought about times of attacks that probably should be different from many .. I do not worry about defeat nowadays .. I just want to have fun .. Those who receive my attacks should note that there are not many changes in my team .. is a team with a blocker and 3 toons of strong attack .. The game is with a lot of defense buff .. needed this swing to the side of the attack .. to my view the arena returned to have its starting time fast as was the about 3 months ago .. I'm enjoying it ..
    could not agree more, a fast meta after those long boring defensive games is more than welcomed ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    Thanks Caliza, I couldn’t say It better. Please let the child as it is. I hate this moaning about OP. I enjoy the arena atm and I see a lot of diversity. I see FotD eddies, I see tailgunners, Vikings, pharaohs, AHs, VHS, 7s, Navigators and even SOL.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Yeah just leave as is - the only teams I am dodging just now are 7th Son as not got the team yet to beat him but that is fine with me - just lost three coin toss and it was a heavy hit first round even with a fairly defensive team...oh well it is all good and I am OK with a 90 odd % win rate and around 30% def - not too bad and cant really be bothered messing about with my attack team beyond the standard three team you can set - too much bother! Too lazy really to care too much!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I did. She only did 28,000 damage to him.

Still lost. But me forgetting about Death Dogs passive didn’t help as it ruined my survival plans. Againat a Team of Pharoah, WUR, AoS and AG she still did massive damage.
    I faced your team today in the arena and all I can tell you, is to think about your talisman setup. It’s not the best idea to have a pharaoh with thorns and endure in the AOS.
    That’s the last hint I’ll give you.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Thanks Caliza, I couldn’t say It better. Please let the child as it is. I hate this moaning about OP. I enjoy the arena atm and I see a lot of diversity. I see FotD eddies, I see tailgunners, Vikings, pharaohs, AHs, VHS, 7s, Navigators and even SOL.
    This alone is what I like the most on this "new" arena.

I think everyone that is complaining just need to think outside the box for a while, man I'm loving to see SoL as a 3 star starting char, getting some love that put him at the same level of the best 5* Eddies around, I also hope and think that the "even SOL" part of your msg is referring also to my team, I think I have faced your team a couple of times this week.

Anyway, I am having a ton of fun on the Arena this week, and even as I am not anymore a seasoned PvPer as I once was, I think I can still give one little tip to all of the players out that are having trouble, just have a good look at your roster and don't think that only certain chars will be effective, you may have the answer to the current meta sitting on the bench for a long time.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I also can't say I dislike how things are right now. There hasn't been a 3* Eddie that people actually liked since the Mummy days in the beginning. Maybe we can bring him into the game as well in the future.

But with SoL Eddie, he's impressive all around right now, the only thing I don't like is that he doesn't hit very hard, but mine only has 2 skill shards to his name. Even unsharded though, his ability to transfer, remove, steal, block, and shorten AOE buffs is amazing. And his healing factor is pretty tops when paired with someone who can inflict more than one debuff at a time to multiple opponents. Not to mention his fury is pretty brutal, especially when paired with a very certain Magus AOE stunner

To sum things up, I'm actually having fun playing PvP again, the only thing that really draws out a fight anymore is Angel Talismans.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I don't have GCotD anymore, sacrificed him way back. But I like the new version. The slow meta kills pvp. A fast match is a good one to me. As always, there are plenty of ways to counter a big damage dealer.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I also can't say I dislike how things are right now. There hasn't been a 3* Eddie that people actually liked since the Mummy days in the beginning. Maybe we can bring him into the game as well in the future.

But with SoL Eddie, he's impressive all around right now, the only thing I don't like is that he doesn't hit very hard, but mine only has 2 skill shards to his name. Even unsharded though, his ability to transfer, remove, steal, block, and shorten AOE buffs is amazing. And his healing factor is pretty tops when paired with someone who can inflict more than one debuff at a time to multiple opponents. Not to mention his fury is pretty brutal, especially when paired with a very certain Magus AOE stunner

To sum things up, I'm actually having fun playing PvP again, the only thing that really draws out a fight anymore is Angel Talismans.
    Don't worry Amarthir, soon enough you will have him as the Predator he is.

And the most important change to SoL IMO is the fun factor on this Eddie is now above the charts.

SSE looks a lot of fun too, def will be used when I get him, VHE I will also toy a little with, maybe on D where he is solid and right now my D is just a breath of fresh air in the sea of VHEs and SSEs.

So far the game is really enjoyable on PvP atm.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Won't argue against the faster meta arguments but something seems fishy with GcotD, his damages surpass Cyborg's beam on a basic attack... And that's without taking into account that a Rainmaker twice as fragile, many many times rarer & considered highest single damager Eddie "only" does about 35k with ascention+charge as a single hitter... While boasting 4k+ Attack/Magic..
    There's way of making meta faster without going overboard & I personally think he's or she's heading right into nerf...
    Remind me of DG heal, 25k for 4 power+damages+heal block on a 3* toon..it was good while it lasted but obviously something was wrong..

(Yeah, have him before you ask )
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)