Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    His or her attack scales with your magic and attack, so you need to go with a low magic/attack against him/her. A blocker can help, too. There are toons, where the damage scales with HP, defense or MR. I was thinking about SSD with all health Talisman or something similar.
    It all depends on your tactics and your team. every toon is beatable.
    I like to play teams that have her.
    What makes it hard to fight them is the WUR that blocks everything.
    And remember: If you need help, take a prisoner!
    if you loot him one day
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    His or her attack scales with your magic and attack, so you need to go with a low magic/attack against him/her. A blocker can help, too. There are toons, where the damage scales with HP, defense or MR. I was thinking about SSD with all health Talisman or something similar.
    I had two blockers.

Warrior Undead Rescuer and Angel of Strife.

She killed them both each time in one hit. And Gunner Valk too. (Edna is it?)

I only survived those last times as VHE has Immortal Talismans.

Prisoner is useless going 2nd as he doesn’t disable any passives.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    I think it's kind of fun too but....

A character doing roughly 12-15K to each and every member of the opposing team (unbuffed) of True damage is not a well-tuned character. Add Charge, it does 20-25k to each member. Add Charge and Ascension it's doing 30-40K to each member. That's way, way too much damage for a multi-target hitter. Any other multi target hitter does an average of about 6k per enemy, not 30K. Even supposed heavy hitters like Wrath only do ~15K with charge and ascension and ~6k without them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I had two blockers.

Warrior Undead Rescuer and Angel of Strife.

She killed them both each time in one hit. And Gunner Valk too. (Edna is it?)

I only survived those last times as VHE has Immortal Talismans.

Prisoner is useless going 2nd as he doesn’t disable any passives.
    Try a Pharaoh instead of VHE.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    or... Viking, Visions, Edward the Great, Mummy, FOTD, Cyborg,..... all MR and Def and HP strength there rather than atk and mag.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Try a Pharaoh instead of VHE.
    I did. She only did 28,000 damage to him.

Still lost. But me forgetting about Death Dogs passive didn’t help as it ruined my survival plans. Againat a Team of Pharoah, WUR, AoS and AG she still did massive damage.
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    I don't know if it is just me, but it seems that his damage increases based on defense and MR, he does too much damage to Pharaoh Eddie who has low attack and magic.

OS
    Android
    with a pharaoh and blocker many teams with him just kill my blocker at each turns = impossible to win
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Blockers are overrated IMO.

Why don't you try to go with no blocker, against a team with area dmg?

He/She is a gunner that hits hard.
    Usually the teams with GCotD bring Astra, and a Blocker, Astra also hits hard, so 2 AoE attackers = most blockers gone in one attack.

Just bring some hard hitting AoE char also and you can have a good shot of killing the blocker on your first attack round.

Cheers, Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 01-25-2018 at 11:56 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Just did 33,000 damage to Alliance General.

Had the slowest match ever against her. Going with no characters with high Attack or Magic to dent her damage, I couldn’t kill Red Buzz as I had no impact. But through AG, Green Bat, Pharoah and Edna I managed to keep myself alive. But Red Buz kept stealing my invisibility and when I finally couldn’t steal back off him with AG it was a slow death. That team is low on Magic and Attack but when she could cause damage, she still hit like a truck!

Attacked for a 2nd time, swapped Pharoah for VHE hoping to win the toss. Thankfully I did and was able to win. AG stealing power kept them from using power moves too much, allowed me to grant Green Bat Invisibility on the first round and VHE actually allowed me to cause damage this time. Edna kept extending the invisibility. Not sure how would I would have gone if I lost the toss though.

Sponzhold, the problem I have is that a barely win the toss, and whatever team I bring in, either high attack/magic teams or high health/mr, she still does insane damage. I need to have a team to survive the first round and blocker seems to at least keep some characters alive.