Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Now I understand your motivation. You are taking it personal, and it's not. As someone said, it's just drama.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTameAGame View Post
    - To justify one scam with another one doesn't make either of them right.
    - Of course I would like the game to be good. I am one of those people that made it possible that they are flying around in their own 747. Am I jealous? Of course not - the band earned it. For me Iron Maiden will always be associated with good music ... for others it might be a buggy game with overpriced stuff - yes I still find it overpriced. 30 Euro? I rather spend on good food and drinks.
    - Have I never wasted money? I supported the OUYA on Kickstarter ... nuff said ...
    - Am I to tight to spend money on something good? Again - of course not. But this is at best a beta version and I find it unethical of the company to let some people suffer that have spent money.
    - If nobody is ranting than there never ever would be any improvement for anything. Just accepting the fact being punched in the face is not my thing.
    First of all, this business model is not a scam. If you rather spend 30 euros in food and drinks, go do it. No one is forcing you to inject money in the game. I don't see what's difficult to understand. Go, leave the game. BE FREEEEEEE!!!!
    I seriously don't understand what's your point with the Ouya... I've owned a Sega CD and a Neo Geo. But still, I was talking about in app purchases.

Changes don't come through rant, they come through people leaving the game/not spending money. Changes MAY come through well educated post that try to make a point and prove Devs wrong, you know something balanced, showing pros and cons... Something like this...

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ken-NOT-A-RANT

If you don't like the game or you don't think that it's not "playable" in the current state, just leave. Seriously, your rant does not make things better.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I don't know who that youtuber is, but look for Super Gaming Family... that guy spent more than 25k in the game. Although his YouTube channel is monetized, it is still an insane amount of money. I know, because he told me, a top player (Let's say he got Kang earlier), spent more than 100k, and is still playing.
    Wow, he's still going?!? His Kang came up for me once on PVP -destroyed my 4* Ultron. When they introduced 5* heroes that was then end for me. I saw the grind time writing on the wall.

Back to the original focus:

I hear you. There are a LOT of bugs to work out. But I appreciate that they seem to be making steady progress on it and remain in good communication with players. I have been lucky with a couple pulls and have spent some $ to support the game, but nothing crazy. I'm sticking with it for now and I'm actually optimistic. If it goes south -then I'll be disappointed but still say I had a blast!

Look, the drops rates are tremendously terrible for some very specific items as it seems... But think of it this way, if you also ended up leveling your talismans... and characters, maxed them out... Well there would be nothing else left to do in the game...

At least now (and for the last couple of weeks, been about a month of beating the game) we get to keep farming, acquiring a huge (HUGE amount) of the games 98% of items... and missing on those 2%... which keep us farming like crazy all day... while working... and sleeping...
    Cthulhum-4956

Maxed Collection, feel free to PM me, to change leader:

Warrior Child of The Damned (Maxed Skills)
    Assassin Golden Son (Maxed Skills)
    Warrior Troll (Maxed Skills)
    Soldier Eddie (Maxed skills)
    Grim Reaper Eddie
    Carriage Rider Eddie
    Mummy Eddie
    Pharaoh Eddie
    Visions Eddie
    Alliance General
    Warrior Golden Son
    Gunner Golden Son
    Magus Allied Soldier
    The Nomad
    The Wicker Man

OS
    Android
    Yes, the point is that LOFB is completely beatable with 4* characters, and the materials to evolve a 3* to 4* is not difficult to obtain with a reasonable grinding. It's also true that the drop rate of the rarest charas is very low, but i repeat, you can beat the game completely without them, just evolve what you have (there are many excellent chara that are not difficult to obtain, like soldier eddie or blue allied soldier), evolve the talismans that are FUNDAMENTAL, really, and you are good to go.
    If you insist to spend money on rare souls and keep obtain only 3* chara, then...you (we) know the horrible drop rate, so the fault is yours, leave them be. I was lucky to pull corrupted general early, but he is the only 5* character that i have, and i used a lot of souls. The rest i have evolved with grinding, completed the game with all golden skulls and i spent few euros just to support the team. I never play smartphone games because when i try them i immediately uninstall, they are for the 99% horrible money-eater monsters, but LOTB i don't think is in this category.
    Finally, regarding the bugs, the situation is much better than before, not perfect but absolutely playable. I hope that DEVS will introduce new features as soon as possible, but for now i don't think the game deserves this amount of hate.

OS
    iOS
    the root of disappointment comes from expectations,i believe in this case ,these high exceptions were built not for 'just another game', it came from the (theme,label,music) that we've built in the core of heart over decades. So,if we could just separate these two entities in our mind that would ease the pain.(my2cents)

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    the root of disappointment comes from expectations,i believe in this case ,these high exceptions were built not for 'just another game', it came from the (theme,label,music) that we've built in the core of heart over decades. So,if we could just separate these two entities in our mind that would ease the pain.(my2cents)
    Well said. I hadn't thought of this before but for me personally I would agree 100%. My love of Maiden has been built up very high over the decades and in my mind it would be fair to say I translated that expectation over to this game.

Once they work out the bugs...and we all know there are A LOT of them...I'm holding out hope that after things are cleaned up that this game has a lot of potential for expansion.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    I think you nailed it.

OS
    Android
    Log in after two months again and have a look after the the bugs have been ironed out they advised me.

I did.

It is still a mess.

It actually seemed the mess got bigger. Major bugs still there but still on top pissing the majority of the players off. In the beginning they stated they will "be gentle with the nerf bat". Seems like they swung 30% big time - if that is gentle the players are really f**ked because that makes the game absolutely not predictable. Whatever you do you have to be scared that all effort will be gone big time in one update (if you even can play after the update).

And the leading devil's advocate in this thread seemed to have left the ship as well. How wrong must I have been back than?

Still love Maiden but will not defend or hail the developers for creating on mess after the other.

OS
    iOS
    Im not defending anyone, but it's a completely different set of devs, and they inherited this mess for better or worse. I am reserving judgement thus far as I have not received the update (which is beyond weird), but I don't like the sounds of things thus far. The drop rate better be about 20x better after the nerfs on the 50 or so talismans I've been working on since July. July. I've been working on 50 talismans since July. I'm going to require another 100 talismans now after the nerfs and for characters I that already required them. 50 talismans. I am sympathetic to the devs, and like I said I'll reserve judgement for now Until I see some hard data about the drop rates. But if this is another huge nerf accompanied by a 50% increase in drop rate, I'll quit.
    Why? Because the drop rate needs to be about 10x as good for me to swallow the bitter pill.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.