Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Test voids for yourself. Playing against WUR, gcotd, VHE etc. they were all crushing me with hits and no damage was reflecting and no effects were being removed. Yet when the defense procs voids if you even look at them the wrong way every beneficial effect you have disappears.
    That is, what I have written several times, they add some strange bonus to defense (btw they never answered why and how high this bonus is).

Same thing you will see with counter, your attacks get countered every time and if you use counter also your toons will simply look stupid to the sky when attacked.

Or take Astra, on defense she will remove all effects while your own Astra hardly manages to remove one effect.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Auto-draw is still there... I hit it a couple days ago.
    Hmm, not sure what to say then. I know I was asked, after some rounds, if I would like to continue the game or end it as a draw, I clicked continue and played a lot of time, after. I wonder why the game didn't end with an auto-draw after 20(?) rounds, as I remember it was at the beginning of the Arena.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    That is, what I have written several times, they add some strange bonus to defense (btw they never answered why and how high this bonus is).

Same thing you will see with counter, your attacks get countered every time and if you use counter also your toons will simply look stupid to the sky when attacked.

Or take Astra, on defense she will remove all effects while your own Astra hardly manages to remove one effect.
    And you can add echos extra turns. When I use them, I never get extra turns while my opponent gets them.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Hmm, not sure what to say then. I know I was asked, after some rounds, if I would like to continue the game or end it as a draw, I clicked continue and played a lot of time, after. I wonder why the game didn't end with an auto-draw after 20(?) rounds, as I remember it was at the beginning of the Arena.
    Yeah I still see the auto draw alert sometimes. Yesterday I saw a new one, it put me on the clock. I got a call during a match on my phone and took it. When I hung up it said my match would end in 3 minutes! I had to hustle to win - and of course I had to deal with WUR having one of his counter attack auto heal reflect shield fits. Barely got the win as it took forever.

OS
    iOS
    He does not have echo, this is my own WUR I was testing. No echo and not counter. Simply 2 turns in a row. And no my toons were not stunned or frozen either.

The more I test the more it just seems WUR is acting up. Devs need to take a look at him, he is messing things up.
    Hmh..it's an old story now with strikes delay. It happens that toon gets counter but it doesn't and simply waits for its turn and then hits twice. I've noticed that on my WUR. But when you say there were no strikes, that strikes me as odd..

On the other hand my account is having issues since December update and on random occasions I'm able to play normally but most of the time after only one or two rounds my device/account refuses to communicate with server, resulting with mentioned endless apma3 in arena, pvte1 in story worlds, spinning wheel of death etc etc.. can't test a thing, and I apologize to my troopers untill this issue is resolved.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 01-26-2018 at 06:18 AM.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I still see the auto draw alert sometimes. Yesterday I saw a new one, it put me on the clock. I got a call during a match on my phone and took it. When I hung up it said my match would end in 3 minutes! I had to hustle to win - and of course I had to deal with WUR having one of his counter attack auto heal reflect shield fits. Barely got the win as it took forever.
    That's strange, I didn't saw that 3 minutes warning for a long time and I thought it was also removed from the game. I've been looking for a "PvP rules" thread in the forums, but I couldn't find anything, altough I remember that there was such a thread?! damn, I'm too old in this game...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I had no idea there was a time limit.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings