Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

7th Son has revealed lots of problems

So with our latest Eddie addition and the new defenses of the week that are posting incredible hold rates I have taken it upon myself to test new ways to beat this defense. Since I don’t have 7th son that means live pvp testing - and a miserable win rate of 78% this week.

I’m ok taking the hit, part of the fun of this game is testing creative teams to find what works. But sadly all I am finding this week is what does not work.

Here are a list of bugs/issues I am finding making it very aggravating and difficult to defeat said team:

Prisoner passive block not working against blockers if going second

Warlord passive to remove enemy beneficial effects does not work when teamed with prisoner

Witch Doctor passive to curse enemies if he is stunned frozen or tainted not working

Gunner chopper power move (even with crit strike and ascension) unable to kill enemies when WUR is present on defense team and WUR block is disabled.

WUR when on defense is granting HP back to allies when he hits and his heal triggers

Those are the main issues I remember but I am sure there are many I have forgotten. I should have won many games that I have lost due to the issues above.

It’s one thing to release a very rare and incredibly overpowered Eddie. I’m ok with that - but at least make the tools we have to combat him work properly so we have a chance. I’m guessing some others have found effective teams to combat the D of the week but the issues above still need to be addressed.

That said - I’m annoyed and done testing - I’ll avoid those defenses now until these characters are fixed. I think I can still finish the week with a respectable position.

OS
    Android
    Ezz one thing I like to point out is witch doctor can not curse most of the teams because of Astra’s passive. I know most of the defenses use her so I am thinking that is the issue. I know I was thinking of using the witch doctor as well. While he didn’t seem to work as well as I hoped I am looking at him more because I think he had some untapped potential.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Also not sure I understand the point about WUR granting HP back to allies isn’t he suppose to do that.

That being said when I face these seventh son defenses WUR seems a lot harder to kill then I remember and when he is used in other defenses he doesn’t seem that bad so not sure what interaction is causing this.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Ezz one thing I like to point out is witch doctor can not curse most of the teams because of Astra’s passive. I know most of the defenses use her so I am thinking that is the issue. I know I was thinking of using the witch doctor as well. While he didn’t seem to work as well as I hoped I am looking at him more because I think he had some untapped potential.
    You might be right JJJ - I thought I had also tested it with all enemy passives blocked using gunner choppers power move, but I could be wrong.

OS
    Android
    Also not sure I understand the point about WUR granting HP back to allies isn’t he suppose to do that.
    yeah he alwayes worked that way, that's not new. but ezz has many good points. prisoner shouls also disable passives when going 2nd otherwise he is useless for example.
    i'm too lazy to point out more points, since i wrote enough today :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

That being said when I face these seventh son defenses WUR seems a lot harder to kill then I remember and when he is used in other defenses he doesn’t seem that bad so not sure what interaction is causing this.
    Sorry I meant to say granting full HP back to allies. Max should only be 40% of his HP?

And yes - 7th son revealed the issues, but WUR is the bigger problem here. When he has counter strike it seems to proc 90% plus and he steals beneficial effects nearly every time even with accuracy down. But most annoying is when his passive is blocked but he still takes damage or his team takes no damage at all. In a few matches I hit the enemy when his passive was blocked with what should have completely wiped out the entire team and not one team member was even touched. As if the whole team had invincibility. I was furious, as I had just pissed away 6 power and not made a dent and then watched the enemy take me out.
    Last edited by Ezz; 01-24-2018 at 08:27 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I was wondering where that health boost to my team was coming from... makes sense that it's WUR healing the wrong side
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Another HUGE one I forgot - why don’t most reflect shields work against the defenses? There is no point even using thorn or void shields on offense anymore they reflect no damage and don’t remove effects or apply debuffs. Ridiculous.

OS
    iOS
    Certain shields only work on certain types of damage. Thorn shields works on physical damage, Cyclone shield works on magic, Void Shield works on physical and magic damage. None of these work on true damage. Only the True Shield works on true damage. Many teams in PvP use true damage characters, thus thorn, cyclone, and void aren't going to do a lot.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Certain shields only work on certain types of damage. Thorn shields works on physical damage, Cyclone shield works on magic, Void Shield works on physical and magic damage. None of these work on true damage. Only the True Shield works on true damage. Many teams in PvP use true damage characters, thus thorn, cyclone, and void aren't going to do a lot.
    nope thorns and cyclones should work on true damage too. thorn should reflect all but magic damage and cyclone all but physical damage. haven't used them for a while so cannot tell more about them.
    but most chars have immunity so i don't think they are very reliable anymore.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.