Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Keeping Rare souls for future event

Do you keep rare souls for future rare soul event?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Do you keep rare souls for future rare soul event?

yes i always keep all my souls for events that I might want to take part in, this is how I got most of my toons
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    yes i always keep all my souls for events that I might want to take part in, this is how I got most of my toons
    i spoke only for rare souls only not ass rare souls legendary...because some times we have a rare soul event

OS
    iOS
    I'm really bad at hoarding anything. I cash in what I have when I have it. But this has really been to try and get the characters I want. So I may be slowing that down now and start hoarding a few 4 and 5 star characters. I don't keep the actual souls though I see almost no benefit to dropping 99 souls into the BOS as opposed to 10. You end up with the same results either way.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Did one of the devs not say that when you get a soul the character is already selected then and not when you put into the Book of Souls? If I am remembering this correctly this means that if there is an event where you may get a special character you can't if you have a soul from pre-event time?

Either way I rarely hoard unless the month events note suggest there may be a need to hoard for vortex fills and the like - mostly I tend to BoS them straight away.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    If there's a BoS legendary event, it's good to know in advance so you can hang on to your rare souls. Other than that, I don't see the value of holding on to them other than the feeling of winning more when you cash in a bunch at once.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Did one of the devs not say that when you get a soul the character is already selected then and not when you put into the Book of Souls? If I am remembering this correctly this means that if there is an event where you may get a special character you can't if you have a soul from pre-event time?

Either way I rarely hoard unless the month events note suggest there may be a need to hoard for vortex fills and the like - mostly I tend to BoS them straight away.
    No it is the opposite, the character gets decided once you drop the soul in Eddie’s mouth

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    No it is the opposite, the character gets decided once you drop the soul in Eddie’s mouth
    for me it is decided when you win the soul no?

OS
    iOS
    I understand that in theory.. but then.. why..

can I drop a soul.. see it's character.. get a game crash... relaunch the game.. the same soul is there again.. I drop it a second time theoretically giving me the chance to get any character again.... yet I get the same character?

This has happened to me more times than I can count. And not just with individual souls.. drop 10 Maker souls.. see the 10 characters... crash.. relaunch, same 10 maker souls result in same 10 characters. If dropping determines what character. there's no way 10 souls give the same result.

Sorry. From my own personal experience, I feel the character is decided when you get the soul, not when you convert it.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-25-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I stand corrected, what I assumed is what I wrote as this was the answer I received from the LOTB community manager on Facebook however. After reading your response I turned off my network connections and drop fed souls to Eddie... they resulted in toons. So you are right. Each soul is decided as you are given them...