Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The Colosseum of Magi (Arena Event) - Featuring EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Grab Rare Magus Souls, Magus Legendary Souls, exclusive talismans, and more by achieving milestones in the Arena!

From now until February 3rd, 4 PM PT, there are new event challenges added to the Challenges screen. These reward you for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

• Win 10 Arena battles: Rare Magus Soul x1 + Angel Talisman x1
    • Win 30 Arena battles: Rare Magus Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1 + Angel Talisman x1 + Power Talisman x1
    • Win 75 Arena battles: Magus Legendary Soul x1 + Angel Talisman x1 [FULL SET!] + Soul Talisman x1
    • Win 150 Arena battles: Rare Magus Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1 + Power Talisman x1 + Soul Talisman x1
    • Win 300 Arena battles: Rare Magus Soul x3 + Power Talisman x1 [FULL SET!] + Soul Talisman x1
    • Win 400 Arena battles: Magus Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x5 + Soul Talisman x1 [FULL SET!]

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 400 (to a max of 1000 wins), that gets you Magus Legendary Soul x1 + Skill Shard x2 + Angel Talisman x1 + Power Talisman x1 + Soul Talisman x1 for each stretch goal achieved!

You’ll notice that many of the rewards from this event are talismans. These talismans are not available anywhere else! Collect these powerful sets to gain an edge in the Arena (and elsewhere!) before they become earnable in a future game mode:

• Angel Talismans (Bulwark): Yellow talisman with HP/MAGIC/SPECIAL. 3-set effect: Cleanse self and Heals all allies for 5% of their Max HP every turn.
    • Power Talismans (Ward): Green talisman with HP/MAGIC/MR. 3-set effect: Start battle with 2 turn Power Shield (reduce damage by 25% and gain power when damaged).
    • Soul Talismans (Arcane): Blue talisman with HP/MAGIC/MR. 4-set effect: Grants Ghost status for 3 turns upon death.

You can check your progress at any time by going to the Event tab of the Challenges screen. These rewards will be immediately delivered to you via loot chest at the end of the battle when you meet the milestone requirement. There is no waiting until after the event is over, and no need to manually claim from the Challenges screen!

Finally, we have series of tie-in promotional store items in the shop. If you find yourself short the wins to get to a tier that will finish a talisman set, you can buy a single copy of a desired talisman for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of each talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the event lads, but I can't get in the game...
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    I can’t get in either. Also question on soul talismans - are these going to be signaled by a removable buff indicator above the toons? Or will it be golden?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Yeah, there seems to be a blip with the servers post the event start. We're working on solving that now.

EDIT: Looks like we're up and running again. Sorry about the delay!

OS
    Android
    Yes, we can get in now. But I did not recieve my reward for last weeks arena.😅

OS
    Android
    Forum members setting weak defenses?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    For the begining of the week I am, usually by end of the week I will go back to normal to still get a top 50
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Forum members setting weak defenses?
    I always do during arena events. everyone deserves a chance at an easy reward.

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately I am all week on a business trip. If I get lucky I will be able to play all my Troopers. But will hardly get over 100 wins. So yes, I will set a forum defense and give my cra(b)p monsters another go.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Sounds like a good event. So, as an event tradition, i have set my defense with lvl 1 Hallowed Eddie along with mighty corrupt ox souls. Everyone is welcome to attack
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave