Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
Yea the arena is pretty jacked up right now.

Red Bat worse than ever. Golden Dog passive not working. I mean when the GCotD can take out 2 toons with one shot against a team that includes a heavily defenseive talisman equipped WUR and Gold Dog, that’s messed up big time.

Toons act like they aren’t even sharded at times.

What makes things even worse is some of the very top players are exploiting every broken advantage they can. Red bat + GCotD? Not cool. Though NF is really to blame I guess.

Funny thing is, Saturday post reset and Sunday was smooth sailing. I was having a blast after just acquiring SS and played much more than I intended to. Come Monday and it all went to hell. Is it just because of more people playing come Monday causing issues or what?
Yeah the stupid red bat. On offense you get nothing. On defense you get 1000 extra turns. More frustrating for me is the prisoner literally doing nothing at all now. He doesn't disable anyone's passives anymore. It also seems he makes your team forfeit the coin toss, cause every time I bring him this week I lose the toss, and when my turn comes the entire defense team cleanses their passive disable for no freaking reason. I'm about ready to sacrifice that POS, but they'll fix him 2 hours later with my luck.