Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 139
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Yea the arena is pretty jacked up right now.

    Red Bat worse than ever. Golden Dog passive not working. I mean when the GCotD can take out 2 toons with one shot against a team that includes a heavily defenseive talisman equipped WUR and Gold Dog, thatís messed up big time.

    Toons act like they arenít even sharded at times.

    What makes things even worse is some of the very top players are exploiting every broken advantage they can. Red bat + GCotD? Not cool. Though NF is really to blame I guess.

    Funny thing is, Saturday post reset and Sunday was smooth sailing. I was having a blast after just acquiring SS and played much more than I intended to. Come Monday and it all went to hell. Is it just because of more people playing come Monday causing issues or what?
    Yeah the stupid red bat. On offense you get nothing. On defense you get 1000 extra turns. More frustrating for me is the prisoner literally doing nothing at all now. He doesn't disable anyone's passives anymore. It also seems he makes your team forfeit the coin toss, cause every time I bring him this week I lose the toss, and when my turn comes the entire defense team cleanses their passive disable for no freaking reason. I'm about ready to sacrifice that POS, but they'll fix him 2 hours later with my luck.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

    Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Yeah the stupid red bat. On offense you get nothing. On defense you get 1000 extra turns. More frustrating for me is the prisoner literally doing nothing at all now. He doesn't disable anyone's passives anymore. It also seems he makes your team forfeit the coin toss, cause every time I bring him this week I lose the toss, and when my turn comes the entire defense team cleanses their passive disable for no freaking reason. I'm about ready to sacrifice that POS, but they'll fix him 2 hours later with my luck.
    Red bat sux period , wonít go into that. But Prisoner in his current state is very disappointing. He is a unique 5 star that could add a great deal of diversity and ability to combat these prevalent defenses but he is neutered and nearly useless on offense. Hopefully someday they can fix him.
    #makeprisonergreatagain

  3. #93
    Senior Member Fudjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Massachusetts
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    If you're looking to hit achievements, here's my offense that works fast:

    Astra - fate/fate (could swap immortals for 1 set)
    GCOTD - fate/chance
    SOL Eddie - endure/angel
    AoS - Immortality/true/shell (and shell might not work bc of true, not even sure)


    SOL removes beneficial, as does astra. GCOTD is OP and gives extra power each round. Use that power to give Invincibility to AoS.

    I have all fully sharded, so you may see mixed results, but it works 9/10 times and rounds take about :45.
    Hey, thanks for the list! I've been trying it out and liking it a lot. I don't have as many Fate talismans as you, so my team looks like:

    Astra - Strike/Immortal
    Gunner Child - Fate/Chance
    SOL Eddie - Endure/Angel
    AoS - Immortal/Shell/rando yellow

    At first I thought you meant Immunity talismans for AoS, since you listed three sets of talismans. That ended up being horrible as the AoS would typically get nuked if the other team won the toss. I'm thinking Shell is better than True for this AoS in this team 'cause you're really just looking to have it survive the first turn, then get the Invincibility going.
    Satan81-5023

  4. #94
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Red bat sux period , won’t go into that. But Prisoner in his current state is very disappointing. He is a unique 5 star that could add a great deal of diversity and ability to combat these prevalent defenses but he is neutered and nearly useless on offense. Hopefully someday they can fix him.
    #makeprisonergreatagain
    I'd be all for a Prisoner buff. What would you like to see for a buff for him? I'd be fine with shaping up the damage scaling and maybe add a boost for his stun chance. Maybe change his power move entirely since it DOESN'T WORK ON A.I OPPONENTS.

    Maybe change his power move to curse everyone. It's not like it would be a broken move since negative effects can be cleansed pretty easily.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 02-01-2018 at 07:49 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

  5. #95
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd be all for a Prisoner buff. What would you like to see for a buff for him? I'd be fine with shaping up the damage scaling and maybe add a boost for his stun chance. Maybe change his power move entirely since it DOESN'T WORK ON A.I OPPONENTS.

    Maybe change his power move to curse everyone. It's not like it would be a broken move since negative effects can be cleansed pretty easily.
    it would be cool if they extend his passive for two turns at least or let him be as he was a year ago. he got his counter now (immunity) so there is no need to keep him that way...
    immunity talis would have been enough, back then...


    don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

    if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Amarthir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it would be cool if they extend his passive for two turns at least or let him be as he was a year ago. he got his counter now (immunity) so there is no need to keep him that way...
    immunity talis would have been enough, back then...
    True, with the way things are now, alot of characters that had been nerfed in the past would certainly be useful now if they got their abilities back.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    780
    Id be fine if his passive actually worked. I don't have him sharded so I've never seen his full potential... Not even a trooper who has one champ'd. He seems to do decent damage without skill shards. But obviously could be more useful.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

    Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

  8. #98
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,492
    I see his passive working all the time in the arena.

    And his stun rate seems on par if he's been given a few shards.

    Not sure what you guys are going on about.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    -----------------------------
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..
    -----------------------------

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I see his passive working all the time in the arena.

    And his stun rate seems on par if he's been given a few shards.

    Not sure what you guys are going on about.
    His stun rate seems fine to me as well. But his passive is bunk. It only works on the first turn - so if you go second no offensive benefit. It needs to last the entire first round to be useful.
    For example what good is passive disable vs a passive block toon if you go second? A passives effectiveness should not be dependent on the coin toss. Thatís not strategic - itís just gambling

  10. #100
    Senior Member T-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    889
    The Prisonerís passive to disable all only works on the first half of turn. All good if going first. If 2nd it only activates on one toon.

    This has been my experience anyway.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •