Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    OS
    Android
    Congrats Carlos and everyone who reached their targets. And big thanks to those who also put up weak defenses. It's the only way I was able to have time to make my 400. I switched back to a better defense a few hours ago to try to keep a decent ranking. Oh and big thanks to Sponholz for being the only non-VHE or SSE team on my new list and making win #400 a fun fight. ☺. I'm all done now.
    Cheers
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Congrats Carlos and everyone who reached their targets. And big thanks to those who also put up weak defenses. It's the only way I was able to have time to make my 400. I switched back to a better defense a few hours ago to try to keep a decent ranking. Oh and big thanks to Sponholz for being the only non-VHE or SSE team on my new list and making win #400 a fun fight. ☺. I'm all done now.
    Cheers
    Glad to be at service!!! Really happy that you had a fun fight, I will try my best to never use VHE (have him, unsharded, don't think I will shard him anytime soon either) and/or SSE (when I get him) on defense, SSE I would use on offense just because he looks awesome! (don't know if he is also a beast on offense tho).

I had a joke defense also, changed when I reached 3500+ to try and stay on the Warlords range.

And I will also try to always have fun teams on offense, right now Speed Of Light is my baby, I loved the design on that Eddie for a long time and right now he is very competitive on offense.

I feel honored to be your #400 win FarmerEddie. I'm soon reach that 400 mark also lets hope something good comes out of that Legendary Soul.

Cheers, Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 02-03-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Typo.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    ....don't know if he is also a beast on offense tho).
    He kicks VHE ass pretty easily.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Reached 300 wins! Thanks to all weak defense teams!

My Clairvoyant uses the new soul talismans and the ghost thing is still funny. Sometimes it does't work and the Clairvoyant doesn't change to ghost status and dies. Is this a bug or are there some chars who can steal or deactivate the ghost buff?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    This sounds really familiar to me... I wonder if anyone ever suggested that might end up being the case, back in the day...
    not that i remember

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    1000 wins and 10K points are incredible! Not to mention that you still have a day left. Congrats, Carlos!
    Wait 1000 wins = 10k i just reached 1000 I’m not even close to 10k naaahh
    Congrats Carlos I wanted to fight for eternal but is just too much can’t compete on weekends work is first
    Reaching 1100 wins did you still get rewards or not? Just curious
    Congrats again man \m/

OS
    iOS
    You guys seriously need to sort your server out. What is it, a piece of toast? 6 server errors, resulting in defeats trying to clear just 1 list! I’m done with this event and stopping at 280 wins. Hopefully it won’t be too long until these Talismans are available so I can complete the sets.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    You guys seriously need to sort your server out. What is it, a piece of toast? 6 server errors, resulting in defeats trying to clear just 1 list! I’m done with this event and stopping at 280 wins. Hopefully it won’t be too long until these Talismans are available so I can complete the sets.
    I had dozens of server errors through out the week as well. Sent a ticket in on it for trouble shooting. Hope it helps. So many wins that turned to losses because of this. I could have made it to the next tier of rewards if not for that.

OS
    Android
    400 battles won. I feel totally burned out. Don't know how you guys in the top do it. @Carlos and@Kamuz, 1k+?!?!? Seriously???? Hats off for that commitment. Just don't lose friends and families because of a game.😅