Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    His stun rate seems fine to me as well. But his passive is bunk. It only works on the first turn - so if you go second no offensive benefit. It needs to last the entire first round to be useful.
    For example what good is passive disable vs a passive block toon if you go second? A passives effectiveness should not be dependent on the coin toss. That’s not strategic - it’s just gambling
    Actually. One toons passive will be disabled going 2nd.
    Didn’t see your post until after mine. Should have refreshed I guess.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    The Prisoner’s passive to disable all only works on the first half of turn. All good if going first. If 2nd it only activates on one toon.
    Right. That's how it's SUPPOSED to work. The Prisoner has never disabled passives for ALL enemies after turn 1 in my experience. Even the descriptions states as much - after turn 1.. then on a random enemy.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    His stun rate seems fine to me as well. But his passive is bunk. It only works on the first turn - so if you go second no offensive benefit. It needs to last the entire first round to be useful.
    For example what good is passive disable vs a passive block toon if you go second? A passives effectiveness should not be dependent on the coin toss. That’s not strategic - it’s just gambling
    The Prisoner’s passive to disable all only works on the first half of turn. All good if going first. If 2nd it only activates on one toon.

This has been my experience anyway.
    exactly if you go 2nd you are in a huge disadvantage anyway, so at least his passive disable should help you there. makes no sense at all that way it works now. if you going first you have the great advantage AND prisoner helps you.

if you go 2nd it'S pure gambling if the 50% procrate will trigger. some slight adjustments would be needed there.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    exactly if you go 2nd you are in a huge disadvantage anyway, so at least his passive disable should help you there. makes no sense at all that way it works now. if you going first you have the great advantage AND prisoner helps you.

if you go 2nd it'S pure gambling if the 50% procrate will trigger. some slight adjustments would be needed there.
    You are all correct and as I stated his passive is useless for offense, lasting just one turn. Incredibly weak passive for a rare gunner 5 star - single enemy attacker with no fury and a crap power move. Maybe make his power move also permanently disable all enemy passives? Then it might be worth 6 power.

Originally prisoner passive did disable all enemy passives for the entire match. Nerfing to one round maybe makes sense, but one turn is folly. He is good for defensive use only now, at best.
    Last edited by Ezz; 02-01-2018 at 11:49 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Right. That's how it's SUPPOSED to work. The Prisoner has never disabled passives for ALL enemies after turn 1 in my experience. Even the descriptions states as much - after turn 1.. then on a random enemy.
    I don't think so. Technically that would be 1/2 a turn. If you are 2nd, you didn't get your turn yet.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Have 3 „wins“ for my lone SSE too. This is due to game crashes. Very sorry for those who this happened to. I also had 3 PvP crashes this week, so 3 „losses“ 🤬

Have read here that some switched from lone Eddie to normal defense, cause very few put in a low defense. I will keep my lone Eddie for the rest of the week. Don’t care, what others do. If everybody would think like majority of players (not forum members!!!), nobody would help anyone anymore.
    Make that 4 now.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Random, totally off topic thought for the day. If a soulless demon is truly soulless, how do you get him from a soul?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Make that 4 now.
    Very sorry for that bro! Cause of another PvP bug could attack you twice, so go for revenge \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Random, totally off topic thought for the day. If a soulless demon is truly soulless, how do you get him from a soul?
    Hahaa, YMMD!
    Last edited by GotN; 02-02-2018 at 01:12 AM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I don't think so. Technically that would be 1/2 a turn. If you are 2nd, you didn't get your turn yet.
    No. Turn 1 is you attack, they attack... or they attack, you attack. THEN it's turn 2. Each "turn" has 2 halves.

That's why if the Prisoner is on the opposing team and they go first.. your passives are disabled until AFTER you've had an attack round. Then, after that. a random character on your team will have passives disabled, but not the entire team.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-02-2018 at 01:13 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No. Turn 1 is you attack, they attack... or they attack, you attack. THEN it's turn 2. Each "turn" has 2 halves.

That's why if the Prisoner is on the opposing team and they go first.. your passives are disabled until AFTER you've had an attack round. Then, after that. a random character on your team will have passives disabled, but not the entire team.
    No if you go 2nd, only 1 toon will have the passive disabled. This is what is broken. The passive on all is only there for 1/2 a turn.
    Last edited by T-Man; 02-02-2018 at 01:22 PM.