Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No. Turn 1 is you attack, they attack... or they attack, you attack. THEN it's turn 2. Each "turn" has 2 halves.

That's why if the Prisoner is on the opposing team and they go first.. your passives are disabled until AFTER you've had an attack round. Then, after that. a random character on your team will have passives disabled, but not the entire team.
    The confusion here might be another defensive boost? (Assuming defensive passive disable does in fact last the entire turn) Because if you use prisoner on offense i know it only lasts one half a turn. If you go second when it’s your turn all the passive disable indicators vanish before you attack. Totally lame

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    The confusion here might be another defensive boost? (Assuming defensive passive disable does in fact last the entire turn) Because if you use prisoner on offense i know it only lasts one half a turn. If you go second when it’s your turn all the passive disable indicators vanish before you attack. Totally lame
    I’m not sure where the confusion is, but yes that is it. If you have the Prisoner on your team, and go 2nd the passive disable disappears before you get a turn. Lame indeed.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the event, NF! I just hit my 400th win, and that is enough for me.

I really like these tiered Arena Events (as opposed to drop-based Arena Events), because you know in advance exactly what it will take to earn the rewards and you're not subject to bad RNG luck.

I usually hit about 200 wins per week in the Arena, and I find that 300 is about my reasonable limit. Anything above 300 really takes a toll on my real life (job, family, my own mental health) and makes the game less fun.

Thanks to all who put in fun defenses - you helped my sanity. And, congrats to all the immortals hitting those highest tiers! Your skills and dedication are amazing to me.

By the way, my two Magus Legendary Souls gave two Golden Sons.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Random, totally off topic thought for the day. If a soulless demon is truly soulless, how do you get him from a soul?
    Genius, Askora! Your question has me losing sleep now.

Sparton - we need some answers please.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Random, totally off topic thought for the day. If a soulless demon is truly soulless, how do you get him from a soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Genius, Askora! Your question has me losing sleep now.

Sparton - we need some answers please.
    Just because a Soulless Demon can't have a soul doesn't mean a Soul can't have him.

OS
    iOS
    It was a typo.. they meant the demon has no shoes. (Because he doesn't)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Almost 600 wins and I'm done, wasted! Carlos, when do you sleep, man! Over 10k already and keep going, that's insane!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Just hit 1000 fights a few minutes ago, I wanted to get in the 10k club a long time ago and this was the perfect opportunity to do it
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 02-02-2018 at 10:19 PM.
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Just hit 1000 fights a few minutes ago, I wanted to get in the 10k club a long time ago and this was the perfect oportunity to do it
    Congrats on that Carlos! That’s just awesome! Well deserved eternal! Oh wait, one day to go... naaaaa...
    Last edited by GotN; 02-02-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Just hit 1000 fights a few minutes ago, I wanted to get in the 10k club a long time ago and this was the perfect oportunity to do it
    1000 wins and 10K points are incredible! Not to mention that you still have a day left. Congrats, Carlos!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell