Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I just set up a week defense up too. Never done this before, so I am curious how this will turn out... Would be nice to hear from anyone experienced in setting up these weak event defenses, if there are enough attacks from low level players to make this pay off. I am a mediocre PvP player at best, so I fear that I might get beat up pretty badly by everyone without having the chance to get many wins in return...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Alright, put my newly re-obtained GRE (thanks, support!) by his lonesome on my defense. Get your wins in, fellas!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    I also set Hallowed Eddie on my defense.

Not like he'd be a threat even if he had a supporting team and talisman set amirite?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I also set Hallowed Eddie on my defense.

Not like he'd be a threat even if he had a supporting team and talisman set amirite?
    Ha hahaha sad but true. For the last few months I haven't had the time to play arena much at all. Don't always have time for the daily one either. Will do what I can this week though, had over 150 SoW piled up. So count me in too. Not sure what I'll pick for a defense, but they won't have any talismans on. Good luck to everybody on reaching your targets.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    I stuck my GRE in by himself. My PvP team is pretty sad anyway, so maybe this will help me fall more and be able to get more wins. Usually by Wednesday wins get pretty tough to come by since I was gone for a year and fell behind on so much stuff.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Also question on soul talismans - are these going to be signaled by a removable buff indicator above the toons? Or will it be golden?
    The soul talismans provide the Ghost on death via the Soul Protect golden buff, which is otherwise only available from The Alchemist. The talisman's Soul Protect has an infinite duration (but the Ghost it provides still only lasts a few turns).

OS
    iOS
    Thought I'd point out that up until Tier 7 of the event rewards it says "Monarch's Arena Event", instead of Colosseum Of Magi.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Single Seventh Son Eddie set for defence. Thanks to everybody who does the same for this event!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    I just set up a week defense up too. Never done this before, so I am curious how this will turn out... Would be nice to hear from anyone experienced in setting up these weak event defenses, if there are enough attacks from low level players to make this pay off. I am a mediocre PvP player at best, so I fear that I might get beat up pretty badly by everyone without having the chance to get many wins in return...
    Single WM Eddie btw...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I'm in, would far rather see lower tier players earn some rewards than worry about rank for this event.

Beware my VHE defense!