Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm in too. Lone Coalgiver for me. Best of luck everyone!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS

Easy defense setup

Got pumpkins with wicker man

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewokwithguns View Post
    Got pumpkins with wicker man

Sorry for the off topic, but speaking of pumpkins (and other "seasonal" characters) and since I am relatively new to the game and the forum in particular: Is there any statement from the devs that all the halloween/christmas characters will be back the following year? Or are there "one and done" characters (which I would hate)?
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Sorry for the off topic, but speaking of pumpkins (and other "seasonal" characters) and since I am relatively new to the game and the forum in particular: Is there any statement from the devs that all the halloween/christmas characters will be back the following year? Or are there "one and done" characters (which I would hate)?
    I think I got coalgiver from an anniversary soul as well as a pumpkin. Got hunter and cheering wickerdeer this last Christmas. So, thus far, they have made them available again for those who didn't get them when they were first introduced. Hopefully they continue that pattern.

OS
    iOS
    Just pulled Seventh Son Eddie from the Magus Legendary Soul for 75 battles.

Whatever Tier I reach now, this event has been a success for me now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Just pulled Seventh Son Eddie from the Magus Legendary Soul for 75 battles.
    Nice. You were lucky! I've got a Golden Son from that one...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    I just set up a week defense up too. Never done this before, so I am curious how this will turn out... Would be nice to hear from anyone experienced in setting up these weak event defenses, if there are enough attacks from low level players to make this pay off. I am a mediocre PvP player at best, so I fear that I might get beat up pretty badly by everyone without having the chance to get many wins in return...
    I'm a middle tier player. Usually hang out in the Duelist 1 ranks. Once I joined the forums I started running the weak defenses for events like this and it has not impacted me badly at all. I've also noticed it actually helps me because once I fall a little the battles get a bit easier and frequently don't take as long to complete. Sometimes on the last day of the event I will put my regular defense back up and bring myself back up to Duelist I, but even when I don't the Duelist II reward is only 20 ironite less so it isn't a huge deal. I've never fallen below Duelist II as long as I do my refill of arena battles each day. I appreciate people running the weak defenses for events and am happy to do the same. I don't have a lot of time for arena and it is a relief to get 4-5 quick easy wins once in a while. I also understand the higher tier players wanting to hold their status. If I ever had the time to get there I would probably do the same.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I'm a middle tier player. Usually hang out in the Duelist 1 ranks. Once I joined the forums I started running the weak defenses for events like this and it has not impacted me badly at all. I've also noticed it actually helps me because once I fall a little the battles get a bit easier and frequently don't take as long to complete. Sometimes on the last day of the event I will put my regular defense back up and bring myself back up to Duelist I, but even when I don't the Duelist II reward is only 20 ironite less so it isn't a huge deal. I've never fallen below Duelist II as long as I do my refill of arena battles each day. I appreciate people running the weak defenses for events and am happy to do the same. I don't have a lot of time for arena and it is a relief to get 4-5 quick easy wins once in a while. I also understand the higher tier players wanting to hold their status. If I ever had the time to get there I would probably do the same.
    Thank you! I have experienced the same up till now. Still hanging around 2000+ points. So I am perfectly fine with the choice of setting up this weak event defense and will continue to do so for future events (I do not have a chance to get to the warlord divisions anyway, as I do not spend enough time playing PvP).
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Nice. You were lucky! I've got a Golden Son from that one...
    Similar luck here...I’ve got a chopper!

GZ on such a great pull yorker!

OS
    Android
    Can't wrap my head around these Soul Talismans thing. I can't find a good Magus toon to put them on and be useful. What's the point if that toon will survive when the other three are dead in PVP for example, there is not a single Magus character that can turn the battle in your favor by himself even in 3 turns especially with so many characters being able to apply Permadeath. For me, this is going to be another worthless set of tallies collecting dust in my inventory.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise