Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I switch defense back and forth... sometimes it's weak and cheery.... sometimes its standard. Since only a few of the lower tier players are using weaker defenses, and surprisingly the upper tier players aren't much at all.... well, once enough points build up.. it's difficult to merely farm wins. I can beat most of the upper tier teams depending on first strike most of the time (like all PvP), but why bother winning 7 out of 10 when I can win 12 out of 10 by just dropping 200 points? So I switch to weaker defense.. let others gain wins.. then switch back after a bit.

I'll hit 400 by the event end (just a tad short of 300 now), which is enough for me.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-31-2018 at 06:36 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    I will try to hit 300 wins before the event ends, and well. I put my usual defense back too, since many doesn't do the same. I have no words for competitive players, but seems like non-compatitive players doesn't want faster farming either, i still see the same and slow defenses all over. Which is annoying when your farming is only depended on wins. Event is fair enough, but farming is sucking too much time on pvp.
    I noticed the same. I came across 3-4 forum members wth "easy" defenses so I've only reached 150 wins. I'm done with this event since I will be traveling tomorrow through Monday.

Really wish NF would go back to both wins and losses counting towards a goal. I still have over 200 SoW that I could use towards that type of event. I'm guessing NF has also caught on to this and won't give us that type again.

Anyway, thanks to those that helped...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android

I hate them..!

Sorry to be that rude, but i have to say it again that i hate these kind of arena events... they really suck! I love this game (it gets me very often through the day if it isn't that great) and i am so excited about the coming updates and hopefully great new content!

But these 24/7 Arena Events full of fucking bugs with extra turns, which shouldn't be because there are really often no reasons why the opposite get them.., thorn shields which only reflect if they want to.., and whatever bugs.. :/ everytime i am raging at my phone and want to throw it through the wall! Yes.., through...

I mean only wins counts... i wanted again to get 300 eventuelly 400 but... one battle means 2-4 mins... let us say it is a win in 3 minutes...
    in one hour you will get 20 "wins" if it isn't bugged or so or a good and hard defense or my attack team which suck. xD... 200 are 10 hours if you have good luck that all are wins... in my eyes it is too time consuming... because it won't all wins and why can't the defense wins count too? i mean this would be ok (atm it only gives you points or you lose them...) i think but in this way it is a fulltime job only for some crappy dupe souls and some cool talis.. but nooo.. sorry.. i am just a bit fucked up... xD

then there are your troopers and ... aaah...
    and i ended up at 150 now.... i'm not motivated anymore to get 300...

Sorry it had to be.. i think i am feeling a little better now....
    Last edited by Symbiote; 01-31-2018 at 08:04 PM.

OS
    iOS
    No one is forcing you to try and hit the achievements.... just sayin....
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No one is forcing you to try and hit the achievements.... just sayin....
    yup do you mean me? I know. but i think these goals are something anyone want to reach to get some cool rewards.. but like i said it is my opinion that it is a bit too much.. i think even people who have the time have to grind the hell out of it...

and i had a rage moment like i wrote...
    Don't take my words too serious. ;D

it is only these kind of event where i get a bit angry very often. some time ago it counted only to play win or lose.. then only wins and a bit to much in my eyes.. and when defenses wins would count too it would be a bit more balanced and more reachable in a better way i think..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 01-31-2018 at 08:12 PM.

OS
    Android
    If you're looking to hit achievements, here's my offense that works fast:

Astra - fate/fate (could swap immortals for 1 set)
    GCOTD - fate/chance
    SOL Eddie - endure/angel
    AoS - Immortality/true/shell (and shell might not work bc of true, not even sure)

SOL removes beneficial, as does astra. GCOTD is OP and gives extra power each round. Use that power to give Invincibility to AoS.

I have all fully sharded, so you may see mixed results, but it works 9/10 times and rounds take about :45.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Really wish NF would go back to both wins and losses counting towards a goal. I still have over 200 SoW that I could use towards that type of event. I'm guessing NF has also caught on to this and won't give us that type again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post

I mean only wins counts... i wanted again to get 300 eventuelly 400 but... one battle means 2-4 mins... let us say it is a win in 3 minutes...
    in one hour you will get 20 "wins" if it isn't bugged or so or a good and hard defense or my attack team which suck. xD... 200 are 10 hours if you have good luck that all are wins... in my eyes it is too time consuming... because it won't all wins and why can't the defense wins count too? i mean this would be ok (atm it only gives you points or you lose them...) i think but in this way it is a fulltime job only for some crappy dupe souls and some cool talis.. but nooo.. sorry.. i am just a bit fucked up... xD
    i think the guys who throwed matches to get to their tier screwed the system so it makes sense, just to count the wins. but the defense holds should definetly count as win, so everyone would have to put up the best defense available, that would be better imo.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I don’t get this people throwing matches gets them to a lower tier. I have had my lone Eddie as my defense and I am still hovering at top 50 all week. I have a little over 300 wins with 260 losses. How are people getting to such low teirs. That being said I keep refreshing trying to only battle the free defenses, I guess what helps is some players have such high scores it keeps getting me 20 points.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I've had it to here with these stupid bugs.
    Just delete these stupid characters who do not work.
    AoF - he either does not give you your earned extra turn, or he gives the defending team 18,000 extra turns for no apparent reason!
    Prisoner - His passive disable removes itself for no apparent reason almost every single match.
    Corrupt general - 100% accuracy for stun for defense every single time!

Feel free to add to the list guys.

Thanks for making me angry every single arena event NF, you turd burglars.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I've had it to here with these stupid bugs.
    Just delete these stupid characters who do not work.
    AoF - he either does not give you your earned extra turn, or he gives the defending team 18,000 extra turns for no apparent reason!
    Prisoner - His passive disable removes itself for no apparent reason almost every single match.
    Corrupt general - 100% accuracy for stun for defense every single time!

Feel free to add to the list guys.

Thanks for making me angry every single arena event NF, you turd burglars.
    Lol - yeah I’ve stopped keeping a list of my bug frustrations.

But I did discover something new, not sure if it’s a bug or working as intended but if you play with multiple toons with energize passive you only get 2 extra points power each round, not 2 for each toon with it.