Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i think the guys who throwed matches to get to their tier screwed the system so it makes sense, just to count the wins. but the defense holds should definetly count as win, so everyone would have to put up the best defense available, that would be better imo.
    Why I set my defense low at the start of the week. If enough people did it, a lot more people would get the rewards. More rewards for lower tier players is better chances for them to move up is potentially more competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Lol - yeah I’ve stopped keeping a list of my bug frustrations.

But I did discover something new, not sure if it’s a bug or working as intended but if you play with multiple toons with energize passive you only get 2 extra points power each round, not 2 for each toon with it.
    I saw that before the golden child became OP, just assumed it's meant to work that way. Maybe not.

One thing I've noticed is that sometimes GPD passive just seems to not work. No one blocking passives and have VHE hit him without ascension or chance doing close to 20,000 points of damage. If I've got Eda instead, he'll usually only do about 15K and my setup she's got lower mr and defense. Odd.

OS
    iOS
    Somehow my unsharded 5* WM Eddie (lvl 2) - to be honest: joined by the brutal force of three unsharded 2* hell dice - has achieved a W on defense against a "real" team. Don't know how this could happen So defense win percentage up to a strong 1%
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by natasar View Post
    Somehow my unsharded 5* WM Eddie (lvl 2) - to be honest: joined by the brutal force of three unsharded 2* hell dice - has achieved a W on defense against a "real" team. Don't know how this could happen So defense win percentage up to a strong 1%
    Have 3 „wins“ for my lone SSE too. This is due to game crashes. Very sorry for those who this happened to. I also had 3 PvP crashes this week, so 3 „losses“ 🤬

Have read here that some switched from lone Eddie to normal defense, cause very few put in a low defense. I will keep my lone Eddie for the rest of the week. Don’t care, what others do. If everybody would think like majority of players (not forum members!!!), nobody would help anyone anymore.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Reached 500. Pulled my third Mystic Eddie of the month. That means I've pulled him maybe 10 times since he was introduced. RNG my ass.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Reached 500. Pulled my third Mystic Eddie of the month. That means I've pulled him maybe 10 times since he was introduced. RNG my ass.
    RNG is a big "bad" joke for many players like me
    I had many mystic too and never use him
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Still not pulled Mystic at all
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Wow it is really tough to win when you are in the top 100! My win rate has dropped like a rock over the last couple of days. But, it is quite fun to face such nightmarish defences and there is no real way to be sure you are going in with the right team so in a lot of ways it is actually quite fun to mess about with attack teams. Pretty sure that GCOTD will get nerfed as that single character on defence can really kick your arse. Defence team 'boosts' or whatever there is does mean that if the defence gets first turn it can be devastating to get hit by that then the power move of Astra. For me this is the toughest meta so far to get any consistency with.

There are a plethora of fate talisman out there now and the off ghost too - couple these with Immortal on defence and it can be brutal - still, it is interesting to say the least. My win % is in the high 80% for the first time in a while. I had a 20 win streak last night but been much more 50/50 today, maybe 60/40 but whatever it is coin toss is now more important than ever.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    RNG is a big "bad" joke for many players like me
    I had many mystic too and never use him
    Just got SOL, Magus Trickster and Corrupt Owl Cultist for reaching 300... However, I got MCOTD from the first legendary magus soul, so overall the event loot is still okay for me, as I was still missing it. Think, I will get to 400 before the Saturday reset - so one more chance for SSE (or CG and ETG who I am still missing)...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Yea the arena is pretty jacked up right now.

Red Bat worse than ever. Golden Dog passive not working. I mean when the GCotD can take out 2 toons with one shot against a team that includes a heavily defenseive talisman equipped WUR and Gold Dog, that’s messed up big time.

Toons act like they aren’t even sharded at times.

What makes things even worse is some of the very top players are exploiting every broken advantage they can. Red bat + GCotD? Not cool. Though NF is really to blame I guess.

Funny thing is, Saturday post reset and Sunday was smooth sailing. I was having a blast after just acquiring SS and played much more than I intended to. Come Monday and it all went to hell. Is it just because of more people playing come Monday causing issues or what?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post

Have read here that some switched from lone Eddie to normal defense, cause very few put in a low defense. I will keep my lone Eddie for the rest of the week. Don’t care, what others do. If everybody would think like majority of players (not forum members!!!), nobody would help anyone anymore.
    I mentioned I was thinking of switching to normal defense, but haven't yet. I'll keep my lone Eddie on until reset. I'm not going for achievements anymore, but hoarding iron coins for relics once their available, so this method will assist with that.