Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

What's your oldest character?

Wondering what people's oldest characters are, besides Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier Eddie, etc.

For example, mind is Cyborg. He's stuck with me through thick and thin. What's yours?
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Wondering what people's oldest characters are, besides Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, Soldier Eddie, etc.

For example, mind is Cyborg. He's stuck with me through thick and thin. What's yours?
    Pharao, pulled him very early on and he got me through so much....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Samurai hands down. Got him out of a rare soul during when the Lord of Light first opened up. To this day he's still relevant in all game modes and he leads my GoL X auto team. And that scream when he uses his Fury....just wow.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Mine is the Corrupt General. First 5* I ever pulled and got him from my first 10 pack not long after I first started playing. Never wanted to sacrifice him cuz of that first feeling I had.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Samurai Eddie or Warrior CotD for me. Pulled them at a similar time so can't remember exactly but I must have been having a good week! Still use them for most things now!

OS
    Android
    Angel of Fear is mine although I have a soft spot for Red Pyro Soldier. He helped early on but saced him. He's back but on the bench...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Alliance General. Pulled him the second week, and was my only 5 star character for a long time. I don't use him much anymore, but he'll never be sent to the vortex.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Have to be Assassin Corrupt Droid used it for ages until I pulled better toons. Took me quite a while before I got any Eddies better than GRE.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Don't laugh! Oldest and one I've got a soft spot for is my festive wickerdeer. Pulled him from a Christmas soul in 2016 just a few days after I started playing. His heal was pretty handy at that point in the game. Funnier is that I also pulled Viking Eddie (my 1st 5* Eddie) at the same time and I've never really used him and he still has no skill shards. First 5* non- Eddie was corrupt general and he was part of my team through the completion of the storyline.

OS
    iOS
    Funnily enough, my first 5* character was an Ultimate Sacrificial Heart from a precious soul a few days into playing. As I did not know much about the game then, I really played along with it and even put one or two skill shards into it... Never had the heart to send this one into the vortex

My first "real character" would be Pharaoh Eddie - although not for that long as I only started around four months back. Got the first 4* one from the daily bonus but replaced it right away with a 5* pull a few days later. Pharaoh was my #1 choice through the whole "story levels" and still my only fully-sharded eddie (although VHE is soon to follow)...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily