Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Nice thread here!..
    Did a long way with my good ol' Hellhound, my first 4* character... He used to be a single hitter back then!
    Also remember farming underworld what now seems forever to get his last 3* Evo to finally push him to 5*..
    Game is completely different since those days pre LoL, building char was a real pain!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

I have no idea if they're random or not, but other than Eddie? Rock Golem and the Wickerdog of Night. I've made them 5* but I haven't sharded them. And after that? My first 5* was the Prisoner. Thick and thin, he is my champion. I miss when he used to have red talismans on him so his power move had a little punch, but he's settled nicely. Warrior Golden Sun was my 2nd or 3rd maxed out character after that.

OS
    iOS
    Corrupt general my dumbass sacked my og eddie
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    Corrupt general my dumbass sacked my og eddie
    I also did this but recently I got Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier Eddies back after emailing support! If you ask I'm sure they'd do same for you!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by reaverfx24 View Post
    I also did this but recently I got Holy Smoke, Wickerman and Soldier Eddies back after emailing support! If you ask I'm sure they'd do same for you!
    Yep, same here, they sent me back my old solider Eddie after contacting support....
    They "exchange" those with another Eddie in your rooster so keep some random 3* Ed if you don't want to loose a leveled one..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I did that to get my wickerman and grim reaper (again I’m an idiot) back. They also gave me back my frags to get gunner pharaoh dog

OS
    Android
    AoF is my longest lasting character for me. I had warrior CotD first and that kid helped me beat the cosmos, but I sacrificed him a while back like an idiot. However, I did get an alliance general and prisoner out of that sacrifice. So I guess it wasn't too idiotic since I use them both a lot. Still haven't got another warrior kid though. I got rid of him cause I was using assassin kid a lot, now I really only use him in BNW.
    I'm gonna be saving all Non dupes from now on, So i'm sure I won't get any new characters ever again lmao
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I’m hoarding my souls for the next sack event a fellow trooper told me to do this. Makes totally perfect sense

OS
    iOS
    Alliance general. First five star. Never sending him to the big vortex in the sky. Same goes for storm Eddie, my second oldest character who served valiantly until I got a Mystic Eddie during his event

OS
    Android
    Alliance General for me as well but I was too dumb to use him until later on. I actually beat the whole damn game with Soldier Eddie, Ox Cultist and Magus Allied Soldier and got Pharaoh Eddie from the 1st Legendary Soul I got from completing the game. Characters were a lot harder to get back then.
    Chaosego888-9998