Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This was ages ago, i got nostalgic At my first account i had a famous fully maxed Pharaoh Sun Spirit, old members here can possibly remember that. I have even opened a thread for that 1 star killer , haha. Helped me through the finish whole game along with Soldier Eddie and magus cheese allied soldier.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...trength-Fierce
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    This was ages ago, i got nostalgic At my first account i had a famous fully maxed Pharaoh Sun Spirit, old members here can possibly remember that. I have even opened a thread for that 1 star killer , haha. Helped me through the finish whole game along with Soldier Eddie and magus cheese allied soldier.

Heh those were the days. I wasn't a forum member then but I still read basically every thread like I still do now. I know I don't post much still, but by the time I've read the new posts I usually don't have time to write anything before moving on to my next job. Anyway, Osiris, this thread brought me way back to those early days, where you and Nekro really kept everyone entertained around here. So I want to thank you now for all the laughs provided over time. My personal fave was the milking cows in Holland with F'n Visions Eddie. 😂😂😂.

Sorry for going off topic.
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    I got 3 characters about the same time(I don't remember which one was first); but they are the sentinel harpy, warrior pyro, and warrior child of the dammed. All are still on the roster and I still use wcotd. He is fully leveled and sharded. Hits like a truck. When used right, he can finish off several characters in a row.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerEddie View Post
    Heh those were the days. I wasn't a forum member then but I still read basically every thread like I still do now. I know I don't post much still, but by the time I've read the new posts I usually don't have time to write anything before moving on to my next job. Anyway, Osiris, this thread brought me way back to those early days, where you and Nekro really kept everyone entertained around here. So I want to thank you now for all the laughs provided over time. My personal fave was the milking cows in Holland with F'n Visions Eddie. 😂😂😂.

Sorry for going off topic.
    Thanks my friend, i miss those days too! Dear Nekro is not around nowadays, hope he didn't jumped of a rooftop.. I haven't been so active on forums either, speaking of last 5-6 months. And that f'n Visions Eddie.. is a legend 😎
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post

I remember that. It inspired me to take one to 100 as well, for use in the LoL levels. I replaced it later on with a gunner undead allied soldier because of the way it gives out extra turns even though it does next to no damage.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    When I started, about a week in, I bought the "New Player" whatever package was offered. It gave me CR Ed. Somewhere early on, or it also might have been part of the package, I got a Green Harpy. I also pulled a Wickerdog of Night and kept using him as I liked his heal ability. Plus he reminds me of my big dog.

That was the team I used to finish the Cosmos. Sharded them all. Use the Harpy all the time. I use CRE for the easy levels in the Skull Quests, and the Wickerdog for Red LOL when I play it.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Samurai and to a lesser extent CR Eddie. They were my two main go to Ed's and I still use Sam in LOLX.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

CRE! i pulled that guy on about my 3rd day of playing, back in july 2016. i’ve had no idea that he is that rare (took me about a year till i saw another one drop). I fell in love with his looks and the scythe and finished the whole game with him! Never even LVLed the Soldier (which everyone was using at that time,because of his broked fury).

Hope he’s next for a skill “rework”...

OS
    Android
    Warrior Child of the Damned. I've got the kid, if I remember correctly, after a couple of weeks of playing, and he stayed with me during the most missions. He was my only 5* character for a long time, as the evo materials were kinda hard to find back then, at least for a beginner, like I was. I didn't sacrifice him but I also didn't shard him, as he wasn't the best of warriors out there (still missing the Nomad...).
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I pulled Shaman Eddie during the event he was introduced in, and he got me through everything. PDK was my first 5* and he was critical as well.

I was happiest when I pulled Viking Eddie during the Immortal event.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.