OS
    Android

Sealing the GPD doesn't seal.

This has happened alot of times and it's infuriatingly drawn alot of fights for me. There's a Golden Pharaoh Dog with Angel Talismans, I go to seal it, and it still uses it's power move. I don't usually cry out in anger over bugs but this one in particular is pretty bad.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Happens all the time. The AI ignores all seals...

Basically seal deactivates the power BUTTON but since the Ai isn't using buttons it doesn't matter to the AI.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ighlight=chain
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Happened to me, too. Also, I experienced similar issues with the Prisoner's passive disabling ability recently. Though, he was on my team, all the AI's passive abilities were in place in the first round.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Yeah it happens all the time - most commonly for me when I rarely use the Prisoner power move at the end of the battle, usually on the GPD to stop it lasting another round with a heal. it is certainly not working as it should, nut then The Prisoner is not really always working with his passive either.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    i'm very sure GPDs passive is never deactivated by prisoner too. i really love the toon, but the passive is annoying af if you cannot deactivate it with the desert guardian or the prisoner.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.