Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Gunner dung open! Everyone Rejoice!

Atlast that 2hard4me sentinel dung is gone, now we got a nice little gunner dumg where golden sons ress theirselves with 30% hp after death, most annoying feature ever, still child of the damned can destroy the ressed ones with his extra turn on kill.

And atlast soldier eddie is 4*, been too long, plz no titanic nerf bat... Got him to lvl 75 using my 9 5* gunner lvl shards i had. Good stuff, only 20k gold left though...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

GUNNER BOSS is really tough with all that immunity, invincibility and healing. Finished the 10 dungeons and found a trend which it will 100% drop a 3stars rainbow evo shards and 3x3stars event color evo shards, on the first run.

Are you guys getting the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    GUNNER BOSS is really tough with all that immunity, invincibility and healing. Finished the 10 dungeons and found a trend which it will 100% drop a 3stars rainbow evo shards and 3x3stars event color evo shards, on the first run.

Are you guys getting the same?
    What team are you using to clear 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    What team are you using to clear 10?
    Pharaoh Eddie for boss, Soldier Eddie for heal, Tailgunner Eddie for clearing minions.
    Undead Allied Soldier for shield and heal.
    Green Soulless Demon and Wickedman for dmg.

He does steals invincibility from the team but that is better than getting him healed.

OS
    Android
    Homeboy likes to steal buffs :P

I'm at IX... No problems so far, the 2 turn invincibility is good for healing and replenishing buffs.

It seems that the guaranteed 3* shards might be first time bonus? I'm getting those too.

And here I thought the Sentinel Time Rift dungeon was tough. Little did I know that Gunner Lord of Light has Immunity, Invincibility and heals himself to boot. Screw this one. I'll just battle it out up to Level 8 because I lost 50 ironite trying to beat him on Level 9 and got completely frustrated with his healing ability.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodrigo-3281 View Post
    And here I thought the Sentinel Time Rift dungeon was tough. Little did I know that Gunner Lord of Light has Immunity, Invincibility and heals himself to boot. Screw this one. I'll just battle it out up to Level 8 because I lost 50 ironite trying to beat him on Level 9 and got completely frustrated with his healing ability.
    You have a really nice team, but you should invest in your talismans.

It's not supposed to be easy.

OS
    Android
    "Are you guys getting the same?"

Aha hahaha no.
    Mind you, like yesterday, I'm stuck on l8. Not a single 3* rainbow on l1-7 though.
    It's very frustrating.

It is an interesting fight and you can get trouble if you don't have the right setup.
    Hint: bring a green allied soldier and it's a piece of cake. You can beat all the level with every setup if you have a decent allied green soldier (offensive dispel is something the gunner boss simply cannot handle).
    If you have trouble let me know and i'll share my dispelling soldier.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    Havent gotten a single 3* yet, used up my best trooper on underworld hard... Genius. Without that op lvl 100 holy smoke i cant get past lvl 8
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!