Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The whole thing was a cakewalk.... And then I reached level 10. Holy cow. I can't beat it for some reason! That immunity combined with heal and hard hits = Holy mother.

This class of the dungeon cannot be autoplayed.... not at all...

OS
    Android
    Qed I'm in troubles at level IIIX can I add you? I'm shaolinlondo7198. Cheers

Im Demoonchild-7235 I will share the Tailgunner Eddie as trooper... is nice to kill one of the last mínion with other allied and then use the TE fury which gives the whole party a new turn...

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Just use the Speed of Light Eddie power which disable enemy buffs for 2 turns when the enemy fury bar is near or full.... that will prevent the invincibility....
    Nice one. The fun thing about this game is that there can be si many strategies and abilities to defeat the boss.

Yes... different ways for the same goal... I have found out that the Fury from TE with the buff from the Alliance General deals an amazing damage to the Lord of Light...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    He heals based on the number of buffs he steals from you. I've found it's better to go full offense and not bring too many buffers because of that. Also bring someone who can dispel, like green allied soldier to remove that pesky invincibility.
    Agreed, letting the boss heal off your buffs is very bad news. Shame my usual team is based on building up lots of defensive buffs... Red possessed rockets are great if you don't have a SOL Eddie handy as they have a blocks beneficial effects debuff. I cleared it using soldier eddie (trash), wicker man eddie (boss), blue allied soldier, red possessed rockets and green soulless demon. It does get a bit tricky on the boss with no decent heal though - there have been one or two very close calls.

Switched to basic Eddie for replay farming. No more healing boss yo.

Name:  Science Bitch 20082016155222.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  52.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    Which level are you farming? 8 is too tricky for me so can only auto 7
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I'm farming level 8, not on auto though. Too much chance of feeding the boss buffs.