Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The press release is dated February, 7th. They published it one day too early.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    I'm a tiny bit miffed about this. They're adding Killers Eddie as a fucking BIRD before they actually put him in the game. On the other hand, I'm wondering of the person who made the executive decision to do this is okay... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, the little buggers are adorable. I want all of them, especially the Cyborg!
    Last edited by MisterEly; 02-06-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    If my opinion matters a little, I find this a very welcome mash-up of universes, and a pretty solid way to attract more players to LotB, and the more players that keep playing this game the better on the long run.

And I just hope the special characters are not hidden behind a wall of Souls, cause man, I honestly don't find any soul event attractive at all... more expensive souls for the same* chance. (*No matter if the chance is increased its still pretty low, and no, I am not complaining here, that's the way this game works since the first day I played, so I am pretty used to my RNG nightmarish luck by now).

Nice move from both Rovio and NF.

And I also think that we will have an app update (hopefully with all the changes implemented) today, which is always welcome either.

Cheers, Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 02-06-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Added stuff.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    The question that everybody wants to hear !!!

And the little pigs ??? mhahahahaha
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Do we think these will just be skins with same move sets or whole new characters?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Hope they have their own moves, although would be nice to get killers and see what moves he has. Killers is my most wanted Eddie.

OS
    Android
    I believe that they'll have their own moves, and I'm hoping for some funny ones, sometimes this game tends to be too serious, or maybe we are taking it in that way..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I do not want to sound like an idiot ... but what a real shitty event, I mean, really? angry birds eddie? this makes room for the whole context of the game to change, well ... at least now the "valkiries" look more in line with the game. (only my opinion). Whats Next? Sponge Eddie?

Name:  1f3f0130fb22985ca734521b3007aa05.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  142.6 KB
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    That’s my worry if they are new moves and such limited characters these better be semi accessible characters. If they are all 5 star can only be gotten by some sort of limited event soul I can see a lot of people not being happy. Where as if they are just reskined characters don’t see it being as big a deal except killer Eddie bird becoming the big chase character then.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    i'd guess it's more like a skin/costume kind of thing. maybe you can swich your cyborg to an angry bird cyborg if you want, something like that. even i dislike this specific design, it could become very attractive if we could design our eddies and other toons more and more as time goes by. like carlos once said a black/whide/red nomad costume/skin could be very attractive...

but well let's wait and see, although the speculation itself is fun too

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.