Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You do realize "100% guaranteed way" could mean purchase. Just saying
    If it's 100% and its deployed as an alternative way of getting the chars, that's fine by me...

Wouldn't you buy VHE a few days back? prior to getting him? I'm sure you would...

I really, in fact, wish they added some characters for "sale" for a really low period of time, as an alternative to complete your collection.

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Yeah didn't mean purchase was automatically a bad thing.. but users should keep expectations in check a little. After all NF is in the profit business, not the freebie business. That's all
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hell I would even donate for a project of a timed store with some rare chars from time to time.

There is no such thing as free game anymore, and if the system is fair I don't mind at all all the freemium stuff.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    By the looks of spartons one caveat I am thinking you can get a guaranteed soul but will take some grinding which will take ironite and that’s how they make their profit. Would be fun to figure out the 4 ways to get the souls quick. One for Arena, LOL, dropping souls and sacrifice?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I hope this isn't as terrible as it seems. I also hope if I don't like it, I can avoid it...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    iOS Update is ready.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Can't wait to see the Gunner Cannoneer. I'm pretty sure that this is part of the Trooper set of characters. They already released an Undead Crimean Soldier as a basic ally, and this would add yet another basic character to what is obviously an eventual Trooper themed world.

Since an arena event was used to earn the Crimean Soldier, I would assume the same here.

OS
    Android
    I am wondering when the other events will happen I was thinking wasted love this week with dismay on Friday or do you think they will hold off until the birds is done
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Will this has to be a preview of what’s to come. If you check out wogbox-6456 champion it’s a valentines heart. I guess he is a dev or some thing not sure how they were able to get it already or did I miss the beginning of an event?
    JJJ-5111

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Will this has to be a preview of what’s to come. If you check out wogbox-6456 champion it’s a valentines heart. I guess he is a dev or some thing not sure how they were able to get it already or did I miss the beginning of an event?
    the event data was active before for some reason,saw some guys on FB with the heart too. i expect the new event today after reset since since valentines day will start tomorrow.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.