Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Will this has to be a preview of what’s to come. If you check out wogbox-6456 champion it’s a valentines heart. I guess he is a dev or some thing not sure how they were able to get it already or did I miss the beginning of an event?
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the event data was active before for some reason,saw some guys on FB with the heart too. i expect the new event today after reset since since valentines day will start tomorrow.
    It's as per what slauki suggested; some event data was live for a short period when we released the last update, so some people got the event character ahead of it's event starting.

slauki's theory of when the event starts is also pretty accurate...

OS
    Android
    Thinking this might be like the pumpkin event but with special hearts I am all in.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    yeah I got like 4 valentine's hearts from sacrifices when the bird event started.. I've since thrown them back into the mixer.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Surprised no one said anything here before or did I miss people talking about it
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Surprised no one said anything here before or did I miss people talking about it
    Join the FB group. Lot's of fun xD

And yeah we all getting ban because we got so many hearts hahahaha

lvl III, VI and VII gives you hearts if I remember correctly

OS
    Android
    I never seen or heard of any hearts till now. Well hopefully it won't be just a Tier 6+ kind of event or else I don't see myself really participating at all. I support a relation to the pumpkin event though, that would be really cool.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Only one more week in February, but still three events to go.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Only one more week in February, but still three events to go.
    So, two ways this could go... into march, or cancelled. Can’t be all at the same time. Sparton?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So, two ways this could go... into march, or cancelled. Can’t be all at the same time. Sparton?
    we might see free dismay on friday since the last two free BNW days were also friday. when lol starts on sunday we might see a first fragment event for approx 3 days and after that they could start the 2nd one in the arena. both events might also overlap. this would be my guesses at least

and btw: congrats to your 500th post

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    we might see free dismay on friday since the last two free BNW days were also friday. when lol starts on sunday we might see a first fragment event for approx 3 days and after that they could start the 2nd one in the arena. both events might also overlap. this would be my guesses at least

and btw: congrats to your 500th post
    I would expect the first frag event to start today, since the Sacrifice and feathered events end today. Could be that the Dismay was accidental and should have been the LOL being open? Or that Dismay No More is appearing out of order in the Feb list... or maybe it'll be here today. Otherwise Friday makes sense.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.