Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OS
    Android
    Would make sense if Dismay is out of order. Most Lol frags events start Tuesday. So, Lol for 3 days, BNW on Friday and arena event Saturday. Maybe they're just trying to confuse us.

Managed to complete the final feathered celebration. A lot of grinding in BNW. Overall about a 400 ironite net cost on the whole event, so not too bad. Frags for about 7 evo souls.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

and btw: congrats to your 500th post
    Haha, thanks man! Even more: Congrats on your last weeks Eternal! Well deserved brotha! And it looks like you‘re going for it again...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Haha, thanks man! Even more: Congrats on your last weeks Eternal! Well deserved brotha! And it looks like you‘re going for it again...
    ty man, nah it was so exhausting cannot grind the whole friday again, just to annoying but good points, maybe we will see something out of order this time...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So, two ways this could go... into march, or cancelled. Can’t be all at the same time. Sparton?
    The log jam of events that we didn't want to overlap with Avian Invaders will spill slightly into March, but all of our teased events are still on track to at least start in February.

A new take on an old event will be starting in just under 6 hours!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The log jam of events that we didn't want to overlap with Avian Invaders will spill slightly into March, but all of our teased events are still on track to at least start in February.

A new take on an old event will be starting in just under 6 hours!
    Cool. Thanks for the tip.

OS
    Android
    Server maintenance? Bug fixes or something for the event. Didn't see a new update thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Server maintenance? Bug fixes or something for the event. Didn't see a new update thread.
    There's a minor update coming at the end of the current events to set up stuff for the upcoming events, plus a few other changes/fixes.

I'll post the changes in the February 6th 2018 Update Discussion when the maintenance has concluded with the changes.

OS
    Android
    Fragment event BNW and free BNW?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Fragment event BNW and free BNW?
    That would rock!