Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Someone cast Permadeath on mofer please!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Seems like wasted love will be a valentines event - maybe awards bonus sacrificial hearts for hitting certain high tier sacs or vortex fills or something like that

OS
    Android
    Farming Powerslave this morning, and noticed that Horus got himself a whole new set of moves............. ones that would be much more fitting for a playable character now.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadkillsuperman View Post
    I am hoping that Avian is referring to the godesses that are not released as playable characters. We really do not need another harpy.
    I also hope that Eye of the Nile means that we finally get Horus.
    That would be interesting. I remember over a year ago when somebody spotted a Horus character on a test account. I figured it would be available by now, but nope.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Dear Jofer, thats a great idea! I tried to make something similar here. It is a chinese copy, but will give good idea to create that character:

Holy crap I split a gut laughing at this. Osiris, very creative, as always! Jofer, you dipping back in the game?
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    That would be interesting. I remember over a year ago when somebody spotted a Horus character on a test account. I figured it would be available by now, but nope.
    I think that a Horus character should be possible; in November I experienced a pvp glitch where Horus was involved. It would be cool to get astet, Sekmet and Horus.
    Perhaps the avien event is new harpies?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    I was really hoping the new event was going to kick off tonight, guess we will be waiting until Monday or something.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Seems like no invasion yet. Maybe, during the event all the enemies on Pve stages will be Harpies including bosses? That would be a mega event, haha.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    maybe it will come along with the new update?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    lol you guys never disappoint! too much fun to pop back in and conversate. have a specific day in mind i may return to pump this game back up. until then ill keep sharpening the blades. transformers arena is doing the trick these days, so many game belts on the wall.

Name:  6poxh2.png
Views: 571
Size:  762.5 KB