Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 109
  1. #61
    Senior Member Patrice-1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    722
    From the Press Release they are new limited time characters that we will probably not be able to keep... in fact we might actually all be getting them to go through some missions or challenges.

    Still not sure what to think of this...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

    Up the Irons Blood Brothers

    Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/screamforme_ig

    Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/screamformeig/shop/

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    492
    Marketing stunt - I could care less. I just want the update so gcotd gets put back in her place and the eddies in the notes get their buffs. The arena blows right now with 7th son and his little yellow sidekick wiping everything out

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    300
    just read on FB, the maintenance with push of the new update is today 1:30 am, so 3 hours to go.

    Angry birds in LotB? Really? Wasn't the community p*ssed enough when the valkyres were added, as they had nothing to do with Iron Maiden!?!
    (besides the fact, that Green and Purple Valkyre are still the best damp PVP-characters)
    Unless those Eddie-Birds are a killer for PVP, I'll save my ironites for the next event. (two fragment events are still coming)
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie, Lucifer Guy Farks Eddie. Scream for me Ed ... Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Dark Lillith, Cosmic Shinobi, Where the eagles dare eddie - will update later. Missing some of the later/ newer characters
    main: satani-7954 - g. Lord of Light
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Moonchild Max awakened
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Cyborg Ed

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    I'm cool with the birds. Eddie did cross over into the angry birds universe, so I'm sure this is part of the deal from that. Is it a bit silly? Sure, but nothing wrong with that. Hopefully they'll be relatively easy to get and we get to keep them. Plus, the press release said from 6th to the 20th so two weeks to try and get them. Guess we'll know in a few hours.

  5. #65
    Senior Member DIEDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chile
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    190
    What I'm saying is that these characters become ridiculous in the context of the game, I know it's a strategy to attract new players, but the Maiden universe is full of great things that can be brought into the game. I believe that things like these make room for other future characters that have nothing to do with Maiden, it happened with the Valkyries and now with this. I know it is a game and anyone can play it but we must not forget that it has the name of IRON MAIDEN in it.
    On the other hand I keep laughing just thinking about how ridiculous it is to see a bird eddie fighting with the beast.
    died31-6484.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    What I'm saying is that these characters become ridiculous in the context of the game, I know it's a strategy to attract new players, but the Maiden universe is full of great things that can be brought into the game. I believe that things like these make room for other future characters that have nothing to do with Maiden, it happened with the Valkyries and now with this. I know it is a game and anyone can play it but we must not forget that it has the name of IRON MAIDEN in it.
    On the other hand I keep laughing just thinking about how ridiculous it is to see a bird eddie fighting with the beast.
    Ahh! I guess since I've never heard them play 'Rudolph the red nosed wickerdeer' or 'Frosty, the possessed snowman' those characters seem a little silly. Not sure what song the haunted pumpkins would be from. So, enjoy it and maybe someone will come up with an awesome bird defense.

  7. #67
    Senior Member DIEDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chile
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Ahh! I guess since I've never heard them play 'Rudolph the red nosed wickerdeer' or 'Frosty, the possessed snowman' those characters seem a little silly. Not sure what song the haunted pumpkins would be from. So, enjoy it and maybe someone will come up with an awesome bird defense.
    hahaha! I had forgotten those... well a bird defense does not look so bad now
    died31-6484.

  8. #68
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,016
    So, let me get this straight... a new update comes...a MEGA update, we're told! Is it Silent Planet? Is it the Gauntlet? Could it be--dare we even dream it?--Night City?? NOPE! It's a bunch of stupid-looking, limited-time, bloody BIRDS! LMAO! I truly can't wait to see this thing unfold... Hilarity ensues.
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 02-06-2018 at 04:43 PM.
    EducatedFool-1193

    MOFO 4 LIFE!

    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

  9. #69
    Senior Member Sponholz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    244
    Well, I like and welcome this type of cross-over, listen, they really don't belong to the Maiden world, and this is what makes it just awesome, they are well know cross-over characters, you will play then knowing they don't belong. It's not the same as the Valks for ex, where they are supposedly to be a part of this universe.

    Honestly, just don't take this type of cross-over events too serious, we will be playing then and having fun while doing it.

    Cheers, Ed.
    Gone like the wind at 299,792,458 m/s , now I'm just "An experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition."
    Gonna dream about Britney while smacking Thanos in the face. Just like Katy kissed a girl and she liked, I kissed a Frog and I puked, well at least I tried, Oh what a bunch of Cool Guys we are!!!
    That's all folks, Chimichanga's ready, cya later and bon appetit!

  10. #70
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Winnipeg
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Honestly, just don't take this type of cross-over events too serious, we will be playing then and having fun while doing it.
    Oh, I'll buy not taking it too seriously all day and night, my friend! My only advice to the team would be: Maybe don't advertise something like this as a "Mega Event" in the future. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

    MOFO 4 LIFE!

    You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •