Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Not sure if it will make it into this release, but Kaz said he'll look into it. I don't know how exactly the interaction timing system is set up in code and data, but from what I understand it's quite finicky, which is why we haven't been able to get many fixes out for these kinds of bugs.

We originally planned to have it fixed for this update, but our initial work on it had a lot of edge cases which wouldn't have been properly covered due to the way we tried to fix it. It is something we're focusing on for the update after the next one; it just requires more fundamental system work to get the fix to a place we'd be happy with.

On the plus side, it's likely to also fix a bunch of other passive oddities.
    Outstanding!

Crazy how complex it must be it’s been an evolving issue since very early on

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    "Base damage" refers to the amount of damage that character does based on the appropriate stats, but before accounting for improvements from skill shards.

"Damage scaling" refers to increases in damage based on the skill levels earned from investing skill shards.

Basically, from the last tuning update, the Gunner Child of the Damned was intended to be able to do fairly strong damage against foes with very high Attack and Magic (ie Anti-Assassin), but only reasonable damage against other foes. However, the scaling was not at a place to do that, and instead did strong damage against everyone and really strong damage against Assassins. This change will make her damage closer to other AoE attackers against foes with middling or low offensive stats.
    Thank you for your answer Sparton. While I'd not like to see the Nerf, I can understand why it is on the way. Been fun to user her in the recent arena event.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Seems awesome, balancing PI a bit can goes a long way, can't wait to test my "new & improved" Samurai...
    Just one thing, is Cyborg will ever be able to scan on AI again? He doesn't need any buff... Just more "intelligence" using his skills..
    Still, look good & sooner than later... Yay!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    hey sparton, one question. Is there going to be any change in the self-stun fury of Visions Eddie?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Loving the changes so far...

PI getting fixed (no more stealing buffs with WUR or alikes) and getting a well deserved balanced change (from 2 to 1).
    This is a really nice change, taking the rest of the patch notes in account, golden buffs can be extended/decreased.

Eddies buffs = Awesomeness. (I don't get why people get mad at this, what do they prefer then? that the good ones get a huge nerf? nope... I prefer that the others Eddies get buffs to be on par with the VHEs alike).

Golden buffs will be able to be stolen/removed BY SOME SPECIFICITY CHARACTERS, that is just AWESOME is so many ways I can't describe... Finally somethings in the strategy part of the game are getting a really nice change.

I really don't get how some people thinks that the change to PI and Golden Buffs are a bad thing. I have read SO MANY TIMES a LOT of complaint about then, and when they finally get some change, the whining begins.

Overall a solid patch, really looking forward to get Visions on Arena. (So glad I didn't tossed him in the sacrificial pit for a chance on SSE).

Cheers, Ed.

EDIT: @Sparton and @Kaz:

What about the Speed Of Light's Twisted Trade skill? there is 2 issues around it:
    - The MAX FURY don't proc correctly when the skill kills someone.
    - And the LVL3 upgrade of this skill? "Effect Chance +10%" there is no more chance regarding this skill, so some clarification on what are we getting from this upgrade step for the skill would be very welcome.

Cheers again, Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 02-03-2018 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Added SoL questions.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    I've been using Visions for ages in arena, even after the last time he was tuned and disappeared from most teams. Seems he'll return to being ubiquitous.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Love seeing the buffs to the Eddies! This is what we want. Thanks.

However...
    Once again, and I don’t expect you guys to listen, but I wish you would leave VH alone. Big thumbs down on another nerf.

Keep bringing the other Eddies up to VH’s level, instead of nerfing these great characters. I had so much fun playing SS last weekend, it renewed the game for me. The nerfs as well as the bugs, kill that enthusiasm.

OS
    Android
    I would like to know if the “glitch” with his fury will be fixed. When VHE revives he does not grant crit for those characters is this normal or should it be fixed?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Just one thing, is Cyborg will ever be able to scan on AI again? He doesn't need any buff... Just more "intelligence" using his skills..
    I mentioned this to Kaz, and he says he'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    hey sparton, one question. Is there going to be any change in the self-stun fury of Visions Eddie?
    There's no plan to adjust Visions Eddie's Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    What about the Speed Of Light's Twisted Trade skill? there is 2 issues around it:
    - The MAX FURY don't proc correctly when the skill kills someone.
    - And the LVL3 upgrade of this skill? "Effect Chance +10%" there is no more chance regarding this skill, so some clarification on what are we getting from this upgrade step for the skill would be very welcome.
    The former issue we know about, and are still investigating the cause. The latter seems like part of the old data from before Twisted Trade was changed; I've passed that along to be updated based on the current functionality of the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I would like to know if the “glitch” with his fury will be fixed. When VHE revives he does not grant crit for those characters is this normal or should it be fixed?
    It's not intended, but we may have a fix coming (not for this update, but a subsequent one). A bug fix for an upcoming character may incidentally end up fixing this and similar cases as well.

OS
    Android
    I have a question about vision eddies fury. If a fury is suppose to cause a huge advantage as stated in a previous thread about navigators fury not seeing an increase in damage because the other effects are game changing why is vision Eddie the only fury to have a drawback. Granted it can easily be dealt with pairing him with someone who grants immunity but why is it decided that he needs a draw back for his when Viking Eddie can easily freeze and entire team for three out of four turns with no drawback. Thanks.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.