Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

February 2018 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    Really don't want to be "that" guy.... typo....

Skill fixes -> Viking Eddie -> "Fix for skill removing one than one beneficial effect"

Thanks for the update !
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'm surprised and happy to see another update so soon on the horizon. The overall tuning looks good, the buffs to multiple Eddie's at once is pretty cool, the way some of them are now stacked will most likely bring them into PvP. I'll have to get my hands on Visions and Samurai Eddie as soon as I can.

The parts I don't really like aren't really a big deal, nerfing VHE's special will really depend on how much it's nerfed, yet I tend to rely on Ally special anyways. Changing Eda's passive to only 1 turn will probably do some good, but I'd welcome the ability to extend golden effects as a good trade off.

The one thing I really wish was here, was a fix for seal not working but I suppose I'll wait longer.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Really don't want to be "that" guy.... typo....

Skill fixes -> Viking Eddie -> "Fix for skill removing one than one beneficial effect"
    Well dang, that's what I get for trying to rush the patch notes through, I guess. I'll make sure that's corrected in time for the final patch notes with the update release.

OS
    Android
    Will Storm Eddie be switched to magus? On the first table Storm Eddie is listed as assassin, but on the second one is magus.

OS
    Android
    Storm Eddie getting a buff? Love it. He was my first level 100 Eddie (and could be my favourite Eddie)
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    LOL - guess I should have read this before sharding up Eda and Gunner Child. Yesterday.

If you are going to nerf Eda's only redeeming quality, can you at least make her hit like a gunner?

I'm not a huge gamer, so even after some cursory google searching the terms "base damage" and "damage scaling" don't mean anything to me. It looks like Gunner Child is getting a nerf, is this indeed the case? Could someone be ever so kind and briefly explain those terms to me?

Thanks!
    Z
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    That looks to be a great raft of positive changes to me. I will win on some and not on others but that is all good. Glad my Samurai may well see the light of day in PVP - that is some set of changes across the board for him (and for others too) but for me my Sam was my main dude for months early on and he did most of my killing of defences through story and still does in Sentinal LOL X.

Some very cool changes to 'lesser' Eddies too and I am all for that - increased diversity and hopefully a help to non-end game players too as they are more likely to have them. A fix for GCOTD too - much welcomed to get away from this crazt current meta we have - it is sort of fun to play as losses are much more common at the moment due to the OP of the toon but I will be glad to get past where we are now I think as wins and losses at the moment are so much on RNG compared to normal.

Visions buff too - been a while since I have seen him in Arena!

Extending goldien buffs too.....will FOTD make some comeback in the Arena as well I wonder?

Well done devs for this one and hope it all goes smotthly for us all!

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    hey sparton,

all in all the changes look very reasonable on paper. just one thing i'm missing: would be interested to hear your opinion about 7th son eddie. don't you guys think, some tweaks would be fine there too?
    yeah i get the problem of him being released currently, but for the sake of the pvp guys please adjust some of his broken parts. interesting that no dev ever commented on the concerns about him, would be cool if you'd be the first...

love the fact that many other eddies will get buffed and love the tweaks to the golden buffs, looks promising.

one further question, can we expect the gauntlet this time?

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Interesting changes, at least, made especially for the Arena enviroment, as we’ll be able to build different teams around different class Eddies, other than the classic VHE, Pharaoh or SSE (recently).… if we’ll have enough skill shards for that (my Samurai, Visions & Storm are still unsharded...).

But I don’t regret sharding recently my old GCotD or the new Eda, a change is welcomed in their case, that kid is a real menace and it’s in every corner of the Arena, although I like sooo much using him, it is real fun.

Hopefully we’ll found some balance in the Arena, and I’m really hoping for some future changes for my already sharded Carriage Rider & The Grim Reaper.
    I wish for a talisman type converter