Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I still have no opinion on the notes. But one thing I'm sure .. it's all lost. In an update is buff everywhere ... in the other they see that in the previous they did wrong and it comes nerf. Expect to see the Super Samurai and Invensible Visons in action until the March update.

I hope I'm wrong
    Caliza12-3289

Banned
    Hmmm, you can remove the yellow stuff? Somehow good, but why did we get yellow stuff then? Will we get in 6 months the superperfect yellow stuff and in 9 months the possibility to remove them?

OS
    Android
    i'm curious to test the new version of some eddies
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Which char or talisman has furious or grievous burn?
    The upgrade for Storm, hallowed, visions and the purge talismans sounds good to me. I don’t know about samurai, because I still miss him after one and a half year of playing.
    What I don’t like are the nerfes. Some really good and not OP chars will get nerfed. I don’t have a problem with VHE, gunner child or eda. When I face this team, I’m happy to fight them as it is a sure victory for me. And I don’t have 7son. I think everybody has a pharaoh, a SOL, AOS, golden chopper, astra, AG, Eda, Val. So choose what you want and go for it, instead of moaning and crying about OP.
    The greatest PITA for me was that WUR stealing from PI, which should be solved in the next update.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Hmmm, you can remove the yellow stuff? Somehow good, but why did we get yellow stuff then? Will we get in 6 months the superperfect yellow stuff and in 9 months the possibility to remove them?
    Where is the “like”-Button?
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I have to agree with Zerynx about Eda. Sounds like she's getting benched, especially if that one round works the same way as it does for the prisoner. With golden buffs now being able to be stolen, the only thing she offers is a way for the opposing team to steal infinite perfect immunity.

So, having immunity bad, having a toon that can do AoE 15k to 20k while inflicting permadeath, heal block and perfect corruption on the first half of a round good. Think that's why anymore, my only comments on updates are about bugs. Very little point in pointing out what's broken as the devs keep it that way on purpose.

OS
    iOS
    Is all this character tuning going anywhere? The one thing that’s been quick and consistent about this game is character tuning. At first I thought it was being done to “balance” things for pvp. We’re a year into pvp though and it seems there’s no end in sight for tuning. Every month there’s a bunch of new changes. It seems no character will ever be safe from all of this. Which makes me wonder why I bother maxing them out. I know nerfs are a part of modern gaming, but I’ve never seen another game throw them around like this one. I don’t think there’s one character left in the game that hasn’t been tweaked by now.

This might be my last post for a while, so I’ll say it again. Please concentrate on bug fixes and new content. I barely have any desire left to bother with this game, and that bums me out because it’s always had so much potential.

Also, weren’t we supposed to be getting some odds for soul drops or something? I see them in every other game I’ve been messing around with but this one. They show a list of characters with a percentage to drop next to them. It’s pretty straight forward.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    Will Storm Eddie be switched to magus? On the first table Storm Eddie is listed as assassin, but on the second one is magus.
    Our mistake. He is still an Assassin. We'll get that fixed for the final patch release notes.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I have to agree with Zerynx about Eda. Sounds like she's getting benched, especially if that one round works the same way as it does for the prisoner. With golden buffs now being able to be stolen, the only thing she offers is a way for the opposing team to steal infinite perfect immunity.

So, having immunity bad, having a toon that can do AoE 15k to 20k while inflicting permadeath, heal block and perfect corruption on the first half of a round good. Think that's why anymore, my only comments on updates are about bugs. Very little point in pointing out what's broken as the devs keep it that way on purpose.
    I have to agree 100% with you. Golden Buff will now only serve as a buff for the opposing team, ie whoever uses them will be practically digging their own grave. I do not know where these devs ideas come from.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    The buffs to Visions and Samurai give me hope. The arena is a bit monotonous at the moment with SSE and Gcotd everywhere, and I am just as guilty.