Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Magus 1000

OS
    Android
    Thank you guys for the kind words.

Running for eternal rank is not easy at all, it requires a lot of effort to do as many battles as you can taking the minimum time as possible. How do I did that, well thinking of a good reliable and fast attack team, it took me a lot of time to develop my current one. But a single attack team is not the only thing needed cause I had to be ready to react some weird and dangerous defenses, it cost me a few loses of course but in the end I figured it out how to defeat every defense.

A lot of effort, skill, speed, endurace is needed not to mention the willing to run for it. So Why taking so much effort, well passion, passion for something you like. I really wanted to hit the 10k number to became a member of the famous 10k club, which only members were Jofer16 and Gmac, and now proudly I'm part of. And finally I could make the highest score ever in the arena 11414 just for fun. Im gonna post my stats because it was a very nice tradition at the early arena.

Have a nice Day.

Name:  Stats magii.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  59.6 KB
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I guess I don't see button tapping as an accomplishment of note really. It's fair if others disagree, and I'm not trying to denigrate those that do enjoy the button tapping and get some sense of value from it. I just don't grasp that concept I guess.

Even when using the wrong word or misspelling things?
    counterstrike, star craft, fifa, LOL and every esport is based on taping buttons, but of course the complexity is different. still there is a lot of skill needed to compete in the top ranks.

oh and never forget the discussion rule nr. 1:

Name:  1344393029482_3102868.png
Views: 241
Size:  43.0 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 02-05-2018 at 06:16 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    as a " repeatingly button hitter lover" I just wants to make my best congratulations to Carlos for what he did.
    To run for the Eternal requires a lot of dedition...time and mind set.
    and as many people here said you just do it 4 pure love of the game( and fun) not for the rewards....not for the prizes
    and what Carlos did was just out of ordinary.
    Only 3 players in the history of the game have been able to do so much.....that means those 3 plaers are special
    and Carlos should be proud to be one of those special ones.
    He deserves to be remembered as one of the best players this game ever had, together with jofer, gmac, but also many others like Nicko....and kamuz himself
    what Kamuz did the last week was also amazing.
    PVP needs players like you two guys!
    Keep battling!!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    counterstrike, star craft, fifa, LOL and every esport is based on taping buttons, but of course the complexity is different. still there is a lot of skill needed to compete in the top ranks.

oh and never forget the discussion rule nr. 1:

Name:  1344393029482_3102868.png
Views: 241
Size:  43.0 KB
    Thank you, slauki!
    I was gonna respond but I see that you did it in a lot nicer and smarter way... and without misspelling the words.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    I just don't understand "congrats! You moved your finger more than anyone else this week!"
    Beware of Tapping.. It becomes more and more harder to resist to that addiction, as long as you keep Tapping.

Try "NoTap Challenge" before it is too late!

Name:  2406db.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  57.8 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Funny thing.. I'm not arguing You all may be, but I know I'm right.

Again.. "congrats on moving your finger more than anyone else this week." That's ALL THERE IS TO the rankings. Y'all need to get a grip. it's not like you're athletes training for the Olympics. The only "determination" it takes is to tap your finger more than the guy below you trying to tap his finger...

Y'all crack me up!

I'm NOT stating I'm better or worse than anyone else.. merely that the "congrats" is funny to me.

And the grammar.... sorry a quote stating "I'm smart" that has an incorrect word in it? Come on.. that was an oxymoron. Had to be noted.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-05-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I know I'm right.
    Again.. "Finger."
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Ooh Yup I’m ok with your opinion is the same as my friends who don’t like to play video games similar words are their responses I’m a gamer I even play Mario car with my son and daughter and to be honest I behaved the same way when peaple talk about politics and religion I just don’t get the point
    I wanted to post a pic of my stats but seems is not posible via cellphone
    Attack 1005/1025
    Defense 192/841
    7s, Wur, GCotD and Astra that defense was all over 😑 it took me a few failures to figure it out how to beat it every single time and with the upcoming adjustment to GCotD is going to be even easier I was hoping to get 7s with those Magus legendary souls but no luck I have a team waiting for him from those souls I got 3 golden sons, Chopper, Kari, Corrupt General ready for the next sacrifice event
    Up the irons troopers
    \m/

OS
    iOS
    I like the forum much more with discussions like these and I completely understand Yup‘s points. Don’t get me wrong, I really respect what Carlos achieved this week, but no matter how good your team is, you have to play for hours each day.
    I would prefer much more to have a PVP, in which those with best teams and the best strategies would win. To me it is absolutely senseless to dedicate a whole week to this game and spend a ton of Ironite to buy SoW. As it it now, I am sure the one who is ready to play more will always be on top at the end of the week.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    I am sure the one who is ready to play more will always be on top at the end of the week.
    Exactly my point. The only real achievement is having nothing else to do or at least nothing which demands more than a minute or two of your time every few hours.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..