Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It'll be back. In fact, with the new tools we have and the other additions we're adding to the game, it'll likely be even better than the first time.

It's just not an event we're gonna run multiple times in a year.

best news ever!

How "soon"TM can we expect it to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    best news ever!

How "soon"TM can we expect it to come back?
    We don't have an exact timeline for it, it's just something we know we want to revisit as an event at some point.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We don't have an exact timeline for it, it's just something we know we want to revisit as an event at some point.
    Maybe after all the shit from "angry birds"? It would be pretty cool, but please not to introduce some other garbage character, with this update we have enough...
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yeah, I would expect LotB "Birthday" Anniversary Events to continue. But, I think what MetalKing was suggesting was a player-specific event or reward timed to the annual anniversaries of each player's first day playing.
    I was actually hoping for both: an annual event celebrating the anniversary of the game, and also some kind of small reward or event celebrating your own anniversary of when you started playing.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.