Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Avian Invaders - Get EXCLUSIVE Eddie the Bird Characters!

Eddie invaded Angry Birds Evolution not long ago, and now he has returned in his new avian forms to invade Legacy of the Beast!

The Avian Invaders event is a limited time, 4 part event. Each part centers around a series of event challenges that reward soul fragments to get these new characters.

• Phase 1, “Killer in the Streets”: February 6th, 11 AM PT to February 10th, 4 PM PT
    • Phase 2, “Shaman’s Arena”: February 10th, 4 PM PT to February 13th, 4 PM PT
    • Phase 3, “Cyborg in a Strange Land”: February 13th, 4 PM PT to February 16th, 4 PM PT
    • Phase 4, “Final Feathered Celebration”: February 16th, 4 PM PT to February 20th, 4 PM PT

The Birds

Complete corresponding objectives or open Evolution Souls to earn these Eddie-inspired, event exclusive characters:

• Pharaoh “The Bird”: Log in for 7 days during the event to earn this party supporting healer.
    • Killers “The Bird”: Collect 200 Killers Bird Fragments during phase 1 and 4 to earn this high-damage attacker.
    • Shaman “The Bird”: Collect 200 Shaman Bird Fragments during phase 2 and 4 to earn this physical damage supporter.
    • Cyborg “The Bird”: Collect 200 Cyborg Bird Fragments during phase 3 and 4 to earn this true damage stealer.

All of these Bird characters count as allies in Legacy of the Beast, so you can use them on the same team as their Eddie counterpart!

Finally, if you happen to get extras of these characters, they have an increased essence value for the Sacrifice feature, so grabbing an extra or two will help you hit that next big sacrifice!

Available for All Phases

Get 7 bonus rewards for just logging in on different days during the event, including a guaranteed Pharaoh “The Bird”!

Additionally, throughout the event you can earn Evolution Souls. The Evolution Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5★ character of any class, with a chance of getting one of the four Bird characters noted above. You can use this to have a chance of getting more of the Bird characters from above, grabbing a Bird you missed from doing event challenges, or even grabbing a completely different rare character!

Evolution Souls can be purchased from the store for Ironite, but you can also get Evolution Soul Fragments from completing event challenges in every phase. Evolution Soul Fragments also have a chance of appearing in all Cosmos and Time Rift Battles throughout the Avian Invasion Event!

Phase 1: Killer in the Streets

Complete event challenges in the Cosmos to earn fragments for a guaranteed Killers “The Bird”!

Every mission during this phase will earn you Killers Bird Fragments and Evolution Soul Fragments. Get all 200 Killers Bird Fragments to get your Killers “The Bird”!

Please note that missions must be completed before this phase ends to earn their rewards. If you end up short, you’ll be able to earn up to 50 more Killers Bird Fragments during the final phase of the event.

Phase 2: Shaman’s Arena

Complete event challenges in the Arena to earn fragments for a guaranteed Shaman “The Bird”!

Every mission during this phase will earn you Shaman Bird Fragments and Evolution Soul Fragments. Get all 200 Shaman Bird Fragments to get your Shaman “The Bird”!

Like the previous phase, you must complete these challenges during this phase, and you can earn up to 50 more Shaman Bird Fragments in the final phase.

Phase 3: Cyborg in a Strange Land

Complete event challenges in the Time Rift to earn fragments for a guaranteed Cyborg “The Bird”!

Every mission during this phase will earn you Cyborg Bird Fragments and Evolution Soul Fragments. Get all 200 Cyborg Bird Fragments to get your Cyborg “The Bird”!

Like the previous phase, you must complete these challenges during this phase, and you can earn up to 50 more Cyborg Bird Fragments in the final phase.

Phase 4: Final Feathered Celebration

All new event challenges for all corners of the game will allow you to earn additional fragments!

This final hurrah will have much higher quantities of Evolution Soul Fragments from completing event challenges, in addition to being able to earn up to 50 more fragments for each of Killers, Shaman, and Cyborg “The Bird”.

OS
    Android
    I would like to note: I am very disappointed. Killers bird instead of the actual killers eddie and night city.

It has been advertised as "coming soon" for way too long. Just delete it and silent planet if its not "coming soon". It's annoying, and misleading.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 02-06-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    I'm glad these fuckers don't take up an Eddie slot... I want all of them! I wanted to dislike them, but they're cute, dammit!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

Not gonna lie, I like this event so much for multiple reasons;

1. Something new and different
    2. Give us a reason to play the game, the missions are always welcome
    3. Different stuff to do in different days
    4. You don't have to rely on RNG, if you complete the missions you are guaranteed the character!

now let's hope no new bugs appear with the update

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Not gonna lie, I like this event so much for multiple reasons;

1. Something new and different
    2. Give us a reason to play the game, the missions are always welcome
    3. Different stuff to do in different days
    4. You don't have to rely on RNG, if you complete the missions you are guaranteed the character!
    Good points. But of all things. Angry birds. That is so NOT metal.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    So is this Eddie cosplaying as a bird, or a bird cosplaying as Eddie?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Good points. But of all things. Angry birds. That is so NOT metal.
    Angry birds by themselves are not "metal"
    Angry birds + Eddie = So METAL
    [insert anything here] + Maiden related concept = Metal as fuck LMAO

come on, give them a break. I think it is a cool idea. Would you rather have another fragment event where you play X amount of battles in LoL for a chance to get Yellow Harpy?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So is this Eddie cosplaying as a bird, or a bird cosplaying as Eddie?
    Looks like a bird cosplaying to me. How silly lol.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    As someone pointed out in another thread neither are pumpkins or snowmen. If this turns out to be a good cross over event and bring in new players that can only be seen as a good thing right? Looking at everything I think this event sounds awesome. Trust me not a fan of angry birds either but I think they have spun this pretty well. I can’t wait to get all 4 birds and hopefully more to use for the sac event. Just waiting for the update to finally show up for me.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Angry birds by themselves are not "metal"
    Angry birds + Eddie = So METAL
    [insert anything here] + Maiden related concept = Metal as fuck LMAO

come on, give them a break. I think it is a cool idea. Would you rather have another fragment event where you play X amount of battles in LoL for a chance to get Yellow Harpy?
    Only if the yellow harpy could switch passives with an opponent. Imagine someone who could do that?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings