Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    personally i think angry bird don't have his place in iron maiden world
    I will get them but will not use them i think
    Like so many toons just upgrade them to level 100
    Man I see so many problems and things that just don't belong in so many ways all over our "real" world. But they are real things that shouldn't be real, so much unfairness, so much wrong people on such high places making all the crazy and non-sense decisions on behalf of all the mankind.

I as a die-hard Metal fan, not only a Iron Maiden fan, approve this type of events, they don't belong, but at the same time they fit so well behind the Maiden universe, let's not forget this is a game, that we should have fun while playing it, and I will always welcome events like this.

Everyone are entitled to their own opinion, so I am in no way criticizing anyone, what bugs me a little, is that there is no much wrong stuff happening around us this days, that I welcome anything that can give us a good time and some laughs. (in which case the Birds had success in doing so).

Cheers, Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 02-10-2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Typo
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Man I see so many problems and things that just don't belong in so many ways all over our "real" world. But they are real things that shouldn't be real, so much unfairness, so much wrong people on such high places making all the crazy and non-sense decisions on behalf of all the mankind.

I as a die-hard Metal fan, not only a Iron Maiden fan, approve this type of events, they don't belong, but at the same time they fit so well behind the Maiden universe, let's not forget this is a game, that we should have fun while playing it, and I will always welcome events like this.

Everyone are entitled to their own opinion, so I am in no way criticizing anyone, what bugs me a little, is that there is no much wrong stuff happening around us this days, that I welcome anything that can give us a good time and some laughs. (in which case the Birds had success in doing so).

Cheers, Ed.
    Well said man, well said... my thoughts for so long...

Thanks for your words.

OS
    Android

I've changed back to a weak defense since this week's bird requires pvp. I've noticed several other players doing it as well. Might as well let the newer players get in on the fun. 👍
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android

Old toons

The one thing I am wondering is why was Trickster, Chopper, and Hellraiser rolled out months ago if we have no date of Night City being release. A little premature. Most of those toons are irrelevant except maybe gunner chopper.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    The one thing I am wondering is why was Trickster, Chopper, and Hellraiser rolled out months ago if we have no date of Night City being release. A little premature. Most of those toons are irrelevant except maybe gunner chopper.
    BNW characters were first available before I started playing in Dec 2016. So, seems normal to me. Release the characters and maybe they'll show up in their environment in a year.

OS
    Android
    Well they seem pretty certain that night city is going to be released this year, I didn't figure that the demon gang was going to be in it but they could be. From what I understood, the release order was going to go something like, relics, gauntlet, Silent Planet, fix for trooper grinding, and then Night City. Considering when the content came out last year, I predict things starting to roll in either the next update or the one after that.

When I get into the game I'll set my defense to something easy as well.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Easy defense on, too.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I would like to note: I am very disappointed. Killers bird instead of the actual killers eddie and night city.

It has been advertised as "coming soon" for way too long. Just delete it and silent planet if its not "coming soon". It's annoying, and misleading.
    Yep, I can't give a shit about the birds either...

Bruce needs to slap Steve once again!
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    iOS
    I just wanted to say that I really appreciate NF making the requirements for attaining these characters more reasonable. Valentines week and an anniversary for me. There is no way I could have made a 120+ run of arena battles and still had a woman in my life. Like the birds or not its fun making the chase and being able to succeed scoring the new content and still have a successful personal life this week

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules View Post
    The warrior hellraiser is decent, since he has the passive similar to the PDK that cleanses debuffs.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?