Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Keep in mind we MIGHT be getting free BNW sometime during this event.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I know it’s been debated before but it is so much better when people leave an Eddie as a champion. I would only want to show off a non-Eddie if they were not guaranteed and I already have them fully sharded.

Exactly... I do toggle my champion between fully sharded Eddies.... but always Eddies.... and always fully sharded.

If I happen to switch to a non-Eddie it's a new character just released which I happen to have fully sharded already... and generally I do that for a few hours... not a full day, let alone a full week.

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    1st to bird events were great. No need to spend extra resources to get them. Cybird, not so much. Disappointing.
    Also realize there's no mention of specific levels you need to beat. You can run through BNW or LOL level 1 for the cheapest SOT possible.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-14-2018 at 02:38 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I hope that does happen. Be a great gesture if they do.

I’ll hold off spending any more Ironite for BNW until tomorrow.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Anyone else having problems with the remove beneficial from corrupt rescuer mission? I’ve tried a few different toons and can’t get any to register. Does the corrupt rescuer have to have a beneficial effect on it for it to work?

OS
    iOS
    Well you can't remove beneficial effects if the Rescuer has no beneficial effects on it.

(I haven't tried those missions yet)
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well you can't remove beneficial effects if the Rescuer has no beneficial effects on it.

(I haven't tried those missions yet)
    You used to be able to get those type of achievements if you just used the move on the character. Perhaps they changed that.

OS
    iOS
    That must have been before I started playing. best of my recollection you actually have to perform the move, not just use some ability that has the possibility of performing the move. I know for the magic burn/lower accuracy stuff.. the buffs actually have to be applied.
    CLANLESS

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    That must have been before I started playing. best of my recollection you actually have to perform the move, not just use some ability that has the possibility of performing the move. I know for the magic burn/lower accuracy stuff.. the buffs actually have to be applied.
    Must have been...if you started playing yesterday!

I have done that multiple times with the Clairvoyant a few days ago on NBoL without any beneficial effects on it.

@Coletrain: Maybe it’s a specific rescuer of one colour? did you try all the BNW worlds? haven’t tried it myself yet,so i can’t confirm that it works or not...but it certainly did work before, even without any buffs.

anyway...is this a bad joke? 100 lvls to complete PLUS with specific skills applied? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Must have been...if you started playing yesterday!

I have done that multiple times with the Clairvoyant a few days ago on NBoL without any beneficial effects on it.

@Coletrain: Maybe it’s a specific rescuer of one colour? did you try all the BNW worlds? haven’t tried it myself yet,so i can’t confirm that it works or not...but it certainly did work before, even without any buffs.

anyway...is this a bad joke? 100 lvls to complete PLUS with specific skills applied? o.O
    I was doing garden of fear, switched to garden of life since the GCR always has a shield to be removed. Removing that shield has been working.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    I was doing garden of fear, switched to garden of life since the GCR always has a shield to be removed. Removing that shield has been working.
    GoD works with Claire as well...