Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Wasted Love - Earn High-Essence Valentine’s Hearts from Sacrifice!

Bring your fodder to the altar to earn an event exclusive resource character!

From now until February 20th, 4 PM PT, the sacrifice feature has been updated to have a Valentine’s Heart as a possible reward!

The Valentine’s Heart is an Assassin variant of the existing Sacrificial Heart characters. Like the other hearts, it won’t do you much good in combat, but is a sacrifice heart with an essence appropriate of a 4 star; perfect for adding to a sacrifice to get to the higher sacrifice tiers!

The changes to the sacrifice feature is as follows:

• All sacrifice tiers have a chance of giving at least one Valentine’s Heart
    • Getting a Tier VI sacrifice has a chance of rewarding 3 Valentine’s Hearts at once (up to 9 Valentine’s Hearts for the minimum essence for that tier)
    • Getting a Tier VII sacrifice has a chance of rewarding 5 Valentine’s Hearts at once (up to 15 Valentine’s Hearts for the minimum essence for that tier)
    • Getting a Vortex guarantees 5 Valentine’s Hearts and 5 Skill Shards, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Important: The Valentine’s Heart is not available from souls, and is only expected to return for relevant events, so if you miss your chance to get one now, it’ll be a long while until it returns again!

OS
    iOS
    I'm like 200 essence away from a vortex fill. Been saving it for this
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    will we get the hearts in addition to the regular rewards? or just in addition to regular vortex rewards?
    Last edited by slauki; 02-14-2018 at 12:12 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    will we get the hearts in addition to the regular rewards? or just in addition to regular vortex rewards?
    You get Valentine's Hearts (and extra Skill Shards) in addition to regular vortex rewards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    You get Valentine's Hearts (and extra Skill Shards) in addition to regular vortex rewards.
    yeah, got the vortex part, just wanted to ask if this also applies to the other tiers too. so for level 6 will we get 3 random rewards AND up to 3 hearts or 3 hearts instead of the other rewards?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah, got the vortex part, just wanted to ask if this also applies to the other tiers too. so for level 6 will we get 3 random rewards AND up to 3 hearts or 3 hearts instead of the other rewards?
    The other tiers just have the Heart as a possible reward. If you're getting a heart for a sacrifice tier's reward, that's in place of getting a different reward for that reward roll.

For example, if you do a tier 1 sacrifice, you'll get 1 reward for meeting the 100 Essence requirement. That could be a Heart, or that could be something else. Getting to 200 Essence means you'll get two rewards (which could give you 2 Hearts and nothing else, 2 other things, or 1 Heart and 1 other thing). It's the same idea for all of the sacrifice tier rewards.

OS
    iOS
    My recent Vortex fill (with only a tier I sacrifice) = 4 Legendary Souls, 5 Valentines Hearts, 7 Skill Shards
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I’ve got VHE and enough skill shards to nearly max him so this event has been amazing for me already!

Something is fishy about this event...

I started with sacrificing 2x3* for 336 essence. that gave me 10! hearts i a row. then i’ve done 3xtierVI no heart...
    carried on with 3* and have never seen a heart since...

This game is full on reeeeeally strange coincidences indeed!

OS
    Android

zer0

3x exalted 1x grand sacrifice = 0 Valentine's heart's awesome too be a part of nothing
    these events just force us to cannibalize our roster for a petty chance at sfa!