Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Angry birds by themselves are not "metal"
    Angry birds + Eddie = So METAL
    [insert anything here] + Maiden related concept = Metal as fuck LMAO

come on, give them a break. I think it is a cool idea. Would you rather have another fragment event where you play X amount of battles in LoL for a chance to get Yellow Harpy?
    Also a good point. I'm giving it a chance either way, but I just don't understand where this idea came from and why it was considered a good idea. They could have done the same thing but made it "tiny eddie" instead of bird eddie.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    So I just tested the new “improved” visions Eddie in pvp defense test a number of times. His take skill 60% chance to steal one beneficial effect - literally means he might steal one beneficial effect. Not one from each enemy, one IN TOTAL. Complete joke - he remains useless.

OS
    Android
    I don't mind doing cosmos for free stuff. So I guess it's not so bad... :/
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Astra is broken. She is now stunning enemies without them having removable beneficial effects. And she does not have stun talismans.

Update - Did more testing - it is happening when she hits toons with golden effects only. She does not remove the effect but they get stunned as if she did. It cost me a pvp match I would have won easily. I’ve seen it 3 times now.
    Last edited by Ezz; 02-06-2018 at 08:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    all in all the event seems reasonable, if you like the birds or not, at least we have something to do in different ways. so it's actually okay for me personally.
    are there improved chances on the frags if you play a 5 SOT level compared to a 4 sot level in cosmos?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    So I just tested the new “improved” visions Eddie in pvp defense test a number of times. His take skill 60% chance to steal one beneficial effect - literally means he might steal one beneficial effect. Not one from each enemy, one IN TOTAL. Complete joke - he remains useless.
    oh man, hope that's not as bad as you mentioned, take was awesome before the adjustements, i hoped it would get even better. will try him soon. i also understood it as 60% per character....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    are there improved chances on the frags if you play a 5 SOT level compared to a 4 sot level in cosmos?
    Yeah; the fragments are possible from all Cosmos and Time Rift battles, and are more common in the more expensive quests of those game modes (so 5 SoT Cosmos quests have them more often that 4 SoT Cosmos quests, 8 SoT Lord of Light quests more often than 7 SoT Lord of Light quests, etc).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah; the fragments are possible from all Cosmos and Time Rift battles, and are more common in the more expensive quests of those game modes (so 5 SoT Cosmos quests have them more often that 4 SoT Cosmos quests, 8 SoT Lord of Light quests more often than 7 SoT Lord of Light quests, etc).
    thank you, good to know... another thing: i tried my aop now and it doesn't reduce the effects of the immortality and fate talis as it seems. is that intended? it also didn't seem to work against the yellow valk, but not entirely sure about that. (will post that in the update discussion, not to mess up this thread, sorry)

EDIT:

@dank: actually this looks pretty metal to me
    Name:  2018-02-06 21_53_38-.png
Views: 1174
Size:  862.0 KB
    Last edited by slauki; 02-06-2018 at 09:06 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Visions seems to be taking from multiple characters for me I got immortality and ascention in one attack. Now these permenant gold buffs don’t seem so good. I would think AOP should make fate talismans worthless if this is working correctly.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    @dank: actually this looks pretty metal to me
    Name:  2018-02-06 21_53_38-.png
Views: 1174
Size:  862.0 KB
    lmao it kind of is.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I would think AOP should make fate talismans worthless if this is working correctly.
    FFS I just got my first one a few days ago. I hated spending 1000 IC on something other than a legendary soul. If they just made it worthless I demand a refund!
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Wha??/ No Magus bird??

Have them all ... and I gotta say.. I'm having fun with Cyborg Bird, the others, not so much.

For what it's worth, I appreciate the somewhat easier events. I'll have the events tab cleared by early tomorrow (only battle counts left) and once Warrior LOL rolls around again, I'll clear that last mission on the mission screen. So.. all this provided a good level of interesting play for several hours. Well worth it. And it won't matter, to me, if it's a while before the next event.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-07-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..