Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 97 of 97
  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    318
    Garden of live IV:

    On wave 4 have 4 undead rescuer e 1 demon spawn.

    Put a team with ciborg eddie, aliance general, pharao dog king and trickster (those two with energy talismans)

    The demon spawn passive heals his teamates, so I hit the 4 undead rescuers alternatly, without kill noone.

    It was borring to hell, but achiev 60 lower power at once.

  2. #92
    Heads up to those having issues with some of the event challenges; we have identified that some of the parameters are not set up to ensure all possible kinds of Undead Rescuers and/or Corrupt Rescuers will count for the event challenges that ask you to inflict certain negative effects on them.

    I don't have an exact list of what does or doesn't work, but I can confirm that Reeb99 is correct that the mini boss versions of these characters currently don't count for these event challenges. Certain other non-mini boss class variations may also not count at this time.

    I don't have an ETA, but we're working on a potential fix to go live to update the event data to make progress track more consistently without you losing progress on current challenges. In the meantime, you can focus on other event challenges or on class variants that other players have confirmed do track progress correctly until that fix is live.

    Sorry about the inconvenience.

    EDIT: The tracking for these missions have been corrected. The next time you launch (or after you restart from the New Game Data popup that just went out), you should be able to progress against all class variations of Undead Rescuer and Corrupt Rescuer, including mini bosses of them.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 02-15-2018 at 01:10 AM.

  3. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    61
    Due to an maclo error i didn't received the reward for lowering power 60 times in brave new world. I hope this can be fixed.
    mkultra-1058

  4. #94
    Member Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    88
    Same to me, it seems that in some point the game crashed by an error such as PVTE,MACLI,APMA (kind of errors that i got almost 3 or 5 times a day) and i didn't get a ''15 fragment'' from a reward of the list.

    I completed all of the event challenges from this 3rd phase to get Cyborg the Bird, but when i go to the Book of souls, i can't claim the soul because it is at 185/200, is there a way to fix this or should we wait for a fix?
    Of course, i sent an email to the Support team to see if there is an error, just few seconds after sending the email i got another APMA error so i wonder if it got sent or not.

    For now i want to know if this is a common error produced by my poor internet connection, or if is an error that everyone is having right now.
    Thanks for the atention, i know this isn't the support team, but almost i want Sparton to take a look on this.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

    ________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Same to me, it seems that in some point the game crashed by an error such as PVTE,MACLI,APMA (kind of errors that i got almost 3 or 5 times a day) and i didn't get a ''15 fragment'' from a reward of the list.

    I completed all of the event challenges from this 3rd phase to get Cyborg the Bird, but when i go to the Book of souls, i can't claim the soul because it is at 185/200, is there a way to fix this or should we wait for a fix?
    Of course, i sent an email to the Support team to see if there is an error, just few seconds after sending the email i got another APMA error so i wonder if it got sent or not.
    There is a known issue that getting an error at the end of a battle where you should earn event challenge rewards may result in the event challenge rewards being lost. Because this requires manual intervention by CS to correct per instance of this occurring, contacting Support via the in-game Support button and indicating what is missing (like what you did) is the best course of action to getting that issue resolved for you.

  6. #96
    Member Icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is a known issue that getting an error at the end of a battle where you should earn event challenge rewards may result in the event challenge rewards being lost. Because this requires manual intervention by CS to correct per instance of this occurring, contacting Support via the in-game Support button and indicating what is missing (like what you did) is the best course of action to getting that issue resolved for you.
    Thanks a lot for the answer, i got an auto response on my email, so is a matter of time right now, i hope it gets fixed for everyone.
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

    ________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

  7. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    Due to an maclo error i didn't received the reward for lowering power 60 times in brave new world. I hope this can be fixed.
    The problem was sorted out through support. Thanks!!!
    mkultra-1058

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •