Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Wha??/ No Magus bird??

Have them all ... ***rest of reply***
    Like what? through Souls? Damn.. I am slowly getting the Killers... LOL.

Out of curiosity, how many Souls you went to get then all?

Cheers, Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Wha??/ No Magus bird??

Have them all ...
    Really? You bought souls to get them? You know, you get them all 100 % for sure if you play all 4 upcoming events?!?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    I had the ironite and really I think it only took 20 souls, maybe 30. Heck I got Killers and Pharaoh in my first 10. And dups just fill the sacrifice ring.....

Really liking Cyborg Bird. The others are okay.. but just okay thus far. I haven't really played the Shaman bird at all yet though. And really been playing the Cyborg the most.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Now I know some people may hate this event, but I'm just going to let you all know that each of the birds take a skill from their 5-Star Eddie Counterpart. If that's the case, I want to believe that Killers "The Bird" is actually previewing one of Killers Eddie's skills, and that Killers Eddie will be a 5-Star Assassin Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    It would appear that the Shaman Birds Fury, which casts permadeath for 3 turns.. ignores any immunity on the character. So even if immunity is present, the permadeath is set.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

It would appear that the Shaman Birds Fury, which casts permadeath for 3 turns.. ignores any immunity on the character. So even if immunity is present, the permadeath is set.
    We tried to reproduce that issue, but Immunity from Immunity Talismans functions as intended. Not sure if there's more to the situation you saw or if there's some kind of display bug that can occasionally occur.

OS
    iOS
    It could have been a fluke... I know for certain I saw it.. because I noted how odd I thought it was.

Farming AMOLOD with 7th Son, Astra, and Shaman bird... get to Beelzebub.. he has his immunity at start from the Hell Hound... 7th Son.. does something.. I forget what, but it attacks, both Beelzebub and Hell hound still alive with Immunity.... Shaman bird casts Fury.. permadeath AND immunity both sit on Beelzebub. (The hound died) Astra attacks... leaving Beelzebub near death.... Beelzebub's turn... Immunity drops (as expected) but permadath remains now for 2 turns, as expected.

I'll keep a closer eye. I thought... and I could be wrong here... that immunity prevented permadeath from being set like all red buffs. It may have merely been a timing issue.. and immunity lingered until it was the end of the first turn... even though if Beelzebub died it would have been permanently (not that he revives at all in AMOLAD).

I've since tried to manually make the same thing happen and am unable to (as expected).. so I'm thinking it was more a random AI glitch than anything.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-07-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    CLANLESS

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    next up, My Little Pony Eddies! imma have to reschedule my return date based on this development. good luck kiddos!

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    next up, My Little Pony Eddies! imma have to reschedule my return date based on this development. good luck kiddos!
    You are a genius, that's a great idea. These days my daughter has just started playing LOTB, so she'll admire it. Probably, My Little Pony Eddies can derive from The Trooper song and characters.
    Great!

OS
    Android
    Well, this idea of mixing these two games is getting mixed reactions but, after getting the first Bird, the Killer one, and playing a bit with it, I was amused in a way I wasn't before from this game. It adds a funny note to the game, which I'm really enjoying it.

Looking forward for the rest of the Avian gang, I think I'll use them at the next Arena events, they'll do a cute defense, for the first days.
    I wish for a talisman type converter