Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I have done that multiple times with the Clairvoyant a few days ago on NBoL without any beneficial effects on it.
    Really? So you were completing the mission before the mission was available?.. what a player you must be. Or you're just full of shit.

And of course the Clairvoyant works if she's actually removing existing beneficial effects.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Really? So you were completing the mission before the mission was available?.. what a player you must be. Or you're just full of shit.

And of course the Clairvoyant works if she's actually removing existing beneficial effects.
    No need to get offensive mate. i was referring to previous missions, where removing beneficial effects was required. standard missions etc. and there it worked even without the enemy actually having a buff on...

EDIT: (too busy at work to type long essays) the mission says: “USE remove beneficial effects” not “Remove a beneficial effect”.

Same as you could let’s say use passive disable on a toon with no passive. Of course this doesn’t happen in reality (NF had at least enough brain to only create those missions with toons which do have a passive), it’s just to give you the picture of what i mean. you only need to trigger the SKILL not its EFFECT.
    Last edited by Mizrael; 02-14-2018 at 09:10 AM.

OS
    Android
    There is no need the target had beneficial effects to be removed. Use the move and trigger the remove chance it is enougt to achiev all missions/events before.

I hadn't any problem with the remove challenge, but the lower/steal power does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    I hadn't any problem with the remove challenge, but the lower/steal power does not work.
    Thanks gor confirming that for me.

And i’ve had the same problem with lower power using AG. i was sure i did it with him before, but now it doesn’t work...PLUS we have to do it 60! times?!?!?! first 10 and then 60?! isn’t that a typo?

I just got 1 lower power to register in GoF1! not sure why it didn’t work before...

OS
    iOS
    I was having trouble getting lower power to register using my multiple target attacker. The lower power effect would go off, I get the indicator of success, but it wasn't giving me credit for the event. I changed to a single target attacker and the lower power effect is recording properly now.
    It almost seemed like with the multi target attacks the lower power was getting applied to the characters that were not the specific target required for event credit. Once I went to a single target attack I tracked how many times lower power went off and it started giving me credit for every one.

BTW, is there a character or two with Lower Power as an ability? I'm using energy talismans currently to get this effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post

BTW, is there a character or two with Lower Power as an ability? I'm using energy talismans currently to get this effect.
    Yes, Alliance General.

OS
    Android
    Cyborg Eddie as well
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I was having trouble getting lower power to register using my multiple target attacker. The lower power effect would go off, I get the indicator of success, but it wasn't giving me credit for the event. I changed to a single target attacker and the lower power effect is recording properly now.
    It almost seemed like with the multi target attacks the lower power was getting applied to the characters that were not the specific target required for event credit. Once I went to a single target attack I tracked how many times lower power went off and it started giving me credit for every one.

The energy talismans were updated to only proc one time instead of multiple, so when hitting multiple enemies the most you can get credit for is one toon, and it looks like not the right toon in your case. If you have some of the following toons it'll help you a lot more:

In addition to AG and Cyborg Eddie, GRE's 'Harvest' does it, AoP's power move can, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer will lower it on all enemies (BEST), Gunner Undead Rescuer can steal it... and ironically, Cyborg The Bird can steal power. I think Shock talismans can do the trick as well.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    so, the bnw challenges are not doable at this time? my alliance general dont work with this auto attack, used it on undead rescuer sentinel and corrupt rescuer, gunner on garden of life
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 02-14-2018 at 03:29 PM.